PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer
PRAY FOR HEALING
- Father, we praise and thank You that we can rest in your presence, knowing You are the restorer of health! You have the power to heal the sick and has the power to comfort and give them new hope. You give them rest when they are weary and peace when they are uncertain.
- In Jesus' name let every plantation of disease in the lives of the children of God be rooted out in Jesus' name.
- Father, let every germ, virus, bacteria, cancerous cell, and poison, working against the health of your children be neutralized by the power of the blood of Jesus.
- Father, in Jesus' name, bless and heal your children of their sicknesses. Restore their strength, health, and laughter, and let them praise your Holy name daily.
- Father, in Jesus' name we pray for Your miraculous healing today to those who have depression, life-long disease, and chronic diseases. God sendeth His word, and healeth them, and delivereth them from their destructions. (Psalms 107:20)
- Father, fill them with Your strength. Your great peace reminds them that you never leave nor forsake them.
- Thank you, Lord, that nothing is impossible with you. Thank you that You are fighting for them and You are greater than all these infirmities and diseases and by Your stripes, they are healed (Isaiah 53:5)
- Let every yoke of sickness and diseases be destroyed in Jesus' name. Destroy the yoke and stop the plague of cancer and other terminal diseases that are raging in our days.
- In the mighty name of Jesus, we received the victory and healing for every infirmity and disease that your people are suffering now. Amen.