PRAYER FOR THE WEEK
Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer
PRAY FOR THE NATIONS
- Father, reveal yourself to the nations, let all the earth shall remember and turn to You as their Lord and Saviour, to be their Ruler and King wgi rules and reign over them.
- We declare in the Name of Jesus Christ there is nothing impossible with God, we proclaim there is restoration and healing for the nation and there will be harvests and revival to all the nations of the world.
- We pray for an act of God’s mercy to turn the heart of all Nations back to God. Let there be an abundant outpouring of God's Spirit - without limit - on every man, woman, and child in every home, city, and state of every nation.
- Pray for God to reveal Himself in a way that brings about the healthy fear of God over every people and nation.
- We ask the Lord to open the doors to wisdom, knowledge, integrity, and paths of justice that flow from practicing the fear of God to every nation.
- Father, we ask that You expose every sin of the nations and show them many ways they have unknowingly fallen short of Your glory. We pray for this revelation so that nations may be deeply grieved by it and feel their desperate need for a Saviour.
- Father, bring about godly sorrow that would cause people to turn to You in true repentance. We pray that every nation would realize and see the depths of their sin, rebellion, independence, and unbelief so that they would cry out to the Lord for deliverance.
- We pray for every leader of the nations to see their need for God's guidance and the weight of responsibility in leading and caring for their nation. May they seek God's wisdom, humble themselves, and rely not on their abilities.