APOSTOLIC PROPHETIC LEADERSHIP TRAINING
Apostolic Prophetic Leadership Training (APLT) is an integrated two weeks training for young generation leaders in Bethany Church Singapore. This training is held to prepare, equip and raise up young generations leaders to serve apostolically and prophetically, first in their local churches and next in their countries and other nations. Other than equipping and involving them in apostolic movement, this training is also used as a platform to build network and partnership among participants' churches.
APLT is open to all next generation leaders who fulfil the following criteria:
- Referred by the church’s senior pastor.
- Preferably between 25–40 years old.
- Involved in church ministry, preferably servant of God.
- Responsible for one of church's ministries.
Attending APLT is a privilege for young leaders. Participants need to committed to:
- Purchase own return ticket to Singapore
- Purchase travel insurance during training period
- Attend and contribute to all the classes.
- Ready to assist / minister in their church's ministry(s) at the end of training period.
At the end of APLT class, participants will be able to:
- Equip others and bring them in world apostolic movement.
- Build network with participant' churches.
- Build network and facilitate partnership with other leaders.
- Enrich the local churches from where they are sent.
Don't let anyone look down on you because you are young, but set an example for the believers in speech, in conduct, in love, in faith and in purity.