JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THE FATHER
- The Bible, Old and New Testament, is God's Word, verbally inspired by the Holy Ghost.
- In One God eternally existing in three Persons namely the Father, Son and Holy Ghost.
- In Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God, conceived of the Holy Ghost and born of the Virgin Mary.
- That He was crucified, died, buried and raised from the death on the third day. That He ascended to Heaven and sat at the right hand of the Father as Lord, Saviour and our Intercessor.
- That all men have sinned and come short of the glory of God and that all must repent to God to receive forgiveness of sins.
- That justification and new birth are wrought by faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ, which is the work of the Holy Ghost.
- That everyone who repents must be baptised by water immersion in the Name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost, in the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- In sanctification subsequent to the new birth through faith in the Blood of Jesus Christ, through the Word and by the Holy Ghost.
- In holiness which is God's standard of living for His people.
- In the Baptism with the Holy Ghost subsequent to a clean heart.
- In speaking with other tongues by inspiration of the Spirit as evidence of the baptism with the Holy Ghost.
- In the Holy Communion to be frequently administered to strengthen our fellowship with the Lord with each other.
- In divine healing which is provided in the atonement of Jesus Christ for all who believe.
- In the second coming of the Lord Jesus Christ to resurrect the righteous from the dead and to lift up the living saints to meet Him on the clouds and then He will establish His Kingdom of a thousand years on this earth.
- In Finally, all dead people will be resurrected. The righteous will be resurrected at the First resurrection and receive eternal life, but the wicked will be resurrected at the Second resurrection and receive eternal punishment.