JESUS IS THE ONLY WAY TO GOD THE FATHER
- The Bible Old Testament and New Testament is the inspired Word of God by the Holy Spirit.
- God the Almighty is the triune God the Father, Son and Holy Spirit, three divine Persons in one.
- Jesus Christ is our Saviour and Mediator. He is God's only begotten Son, who was born by the virgin Mary. He was crucified, dead, buried, and resurrected on the third day of the dead, ascended to heaven, and sat at the right hand of God the Father as the Lord and the King of all kings.
- All men have sinned fallen short of the glory of God. Therefore, they have to repent and turn to God to receive the forgiveness of their sins.
- Justification and being born again happen because of the faith in the blood of Jesus Christ that is done by the Holy Spirit.
- Everyone who repents should be baptized by immersion in the name of the Father, Son, and the Holy Spirit, which is in the name of Lord Jesus Christ.
- Sanctification of life is the fruit of new birth by faith in the blood of Jesus Christ done by the power of the Word of God and the Holy Spirit. Therefore, holiness is a life principle of Christians.
- The baptism of the Holy Spirit is God's gift to everyone whose heart has been sanctified. The early sign of the baptism of the Holy Spirit is speaking in tongue as inspired by the Holy Spirit.
- Holy Communion is done to strengthen our fellowship with the Lord and one another as a church.
- Divine healing is available in the redemptive sacrifice of Jesus for everyone who believes.
- Lord Jesus will descend from heaven, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. He will then come back with His saints to establish His Millennial Kingdom on earth.
- In the end, the dead will be resurrected, the righteous will rise again in the first resurrection and eternal life, but the wicked shall rise again in the second resurrection and receive eternal punishment.