JOIN OUR TEAM
We are excited to announce a job vacancy within BCS Church Workers, and we invite qualified candidates to apply for the position of Coordinator of Development Program.
The Coordinator of Development Program will be responsible to make sure the operation of the program will run well.
Brief Description of Duties (or attach the Job Description):
- The Coordinator of Development Program will be responsible to make sure the operation of the program will run well.
- As the contact person in liaising with the external parties, including: FAST (Foreign Domestic Worker Association for Social Support and Training), Embassy of the Republic Indonesia, Universitas Ciputra, and others.
- Preparing the course and to do the planning for the upcoming courses, including preparing the subjects, volunteers and material for the teacher and students
- In charge for the database of the current students for each class, preparing the report of attendance, and submitting the report to the relevant parties, including preparing the report for FAST.
- Manage and oversee the volunteer, including recruiting new volunteers for this program, as the teacher, tutor and admin support. (We have more than 80 volunteers for this program)
Managing the social media platform of Development Program (Instagram, Facebook and Website), In other words, capable of creating e-flyers, designing and creating content for social media, and also responding to answer every questions and requests received through those social media platforms.
- Instagram Account: 1200 followers (https://www.instagram.com/development.sg/)
- Facebook Account:
- Facebook Page : 1500 followers (https://www.facebook.com/developmentprogram)
- Facebook Group: 2000 members (https://www.facebook.com/groups/development.program)
- Facebook Account: 5000 members (https://www.facebook.com/development.sg)
- Promoting the program through the different social media platform, communities and through the existing students and alumnus
- Evaluate potential locations, vendors, and other professionals for future course and training.
- Assist in any other duties required by the tutor, student and external parties.
- Supporting in handling admin duties such as monthly expenses report, budget & AGM report, scheduling etc.
- Becoming the main contact person for any enquiries from students and/or their employers, mainly through phone call, SMS and WhatsApp (this is the main method of communication for them)
- Conducting counselling and follow up on students who need some assistance.
- Capable of instructing in the existing courses
Skill & Qualifications
- Degree/Diploma qualification as event coordinator or related field.
- Detail-oriented and reliable with good time-management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products
- Proficient in Adobe Photoshop & Canva
- Familiar to use social media platform
- Able to work flexible and multi-task effectively.
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Able to play one of music instrument
- Able to commit to long working hours and work during weekends.
To apply for the above vacancy, please email us a copy of your resume to email@example.com, no later that 7 December 2023.
Please indicate the following information in your resume:
- Current & expected salary
- Reasons(s) for leaving previous job
- Availability to commence work
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified. All applications will be treated with the strictest confidence. By submitting any application or resume to us, you will be deemed to have agreed and consented to us collecting, using, retaining and disclosing your personal information for the processing of your job application.