In connection with the recent policies issued by the Singapore government to deal with the spread of Covid-19 Virus, the leadership team of Bethany Church Singapore has decided to suspend all Sunday services for two weeks, 22 March 2020 and 29 March 2020.
This will include Indonesian Services, Bethany International Service, Kids church, Next Generation service, BCM Aljunied, BCM City Hall, TKISS, Filipino service, and KOM classes.
Let's keep praying about the current situation, God is still in control, He can bring good things out of this situation.
24/7 PRAYER CHAIN
There is no safer place these days than the place where we are united as God’s people at home to pray and create a protective fence for our families, communities, country, and nations. Let's take part to participate in this prayer chain at your home by registering yourself at the following link: www.bcs.org.sg/calltopray
Enter God's Holy PlacePsalm 24:3-4
Intimate Praise & Worship 24/7Psalm 22:3
Unity Of HeartPsalm 133:1-3
Declare The Word of GodPsalm 18:2
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 18 - 24 November 2020
- Father, we ask for your overflowing love and mercy to be poured over Singapore and nations as your living water pour your daily blessing over us. Be the mighty fortress for those affected by Covid-19.
- Father, we pray that You will be the shelter of new hope and new life for those who are still waiting and feeling discouraged and depressed because of the economic situation. Enable them to fully recover from all challenges they are facing right now, such as the uncertainty of the pandemic and all-natural disasters that have impacted nations such as the Philippines that experienced typhoon Ulysses.
- Father, continue to lead us along the path you have prepared for us and remind us to always be watchful for you in all aspects of our lives. Remind us to be more generous and to serve those in need if it were You.
- Father, we pray during this pandemic time that you transform us so that we live each day as transforms, break down the walls of separation within our lives and communities. And the church we will become authentic bearers of light and life in the community we are in.
- We also pray for people of all the nations, especially Asia on where they continue to batten down against the health and economic effects of COVID-19, let us pray for their continued strength and dedication of all the health workers and the government leaders.
- Father, we pray for your nourishment of Truth and your grand love for those in a difficult situation. Strengthen their faith and protect them from many whispering lies and discouragement in their minds and help them to focus on your promises only. For with God, nothing is impossible to those who trust in Him.
- Father, as we remember the difficulties of many regulations and limitations during this pandemic time, we pray that you mold our behavior with consideration for others and obedience to the leader as if we are obeying the Lord and therefore bless the communities where we are.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 11 - 17 November 2020
- Father, we pray for the pilot plan of government to gradually increase worshippers per session by the end of the year to be indeed successful that the churches will be restored to full capacity attendance by the coming year 2021.
- We continually give you thanks, Father, for zero Covid-19 cases in the local community. We ask for Your protection in all the borders of Singapore. The fire of protection surrounds the nation from outside cases and the authorities will able to deal with it at once.
- Father, we pray that all men will find the way to dwell in the shelter of the Most High. They will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. During this pandemic time, many will find salvation in Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and will say that He is their refuge and fortress.
- Father, let the earth and all the nation including Singapore be filled with Your glory. We proclaim that the darkness and anxiety brought by Covid-19 will turn into Your glory and be released to all people. Let this glory bring peace and light in their spiritual eyes to see and know the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We continue to pray for our government leader’s wisdom, our health service's strength, and our people's hope. Lead the nations and all the people through the power of the Holy Spirit that everyone will find comfort and the springs of the water of joy bubble up in everyone’s heart.
- Father, Your word said that man hearts plan his way, but the Lord directs his steps. We declare Lord that You are the Lord who controls everything, and You know the plan You have for the nation. Father, in Your mercy, direct all the affairs that are happening in the world nowadays. Lead the nation to acknowledge You and surrender their every plan and decision to Your wisdom and authority. Let the fear of God be upon every leaders’ heart as every nation faces the turmoil of the Covid-19 crisis.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 4 - 10 November 2020
- Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, we are entering Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise in answering our prayers. The case of Covid-19 in Singapore locally is zero during the past few weeks. We give you thanks and bless your holy name! For the Lord is good, His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
- Heavenly Father, we continually offer supplications, prayers, and intercessions for all people, including those in high positions of power, both in the local and national government, for Your guidance and wisdom in handling and making a wise decision concerning Covid-19 related to physical health and economic turmoil that it has brought upon many nations.
- Father, we seek Your forgiveness for all men that amid the crisis, we will have an open heart and eyes to know that You are the Lord. You are the Lord of all the nation. We pray that You teach us Your ways and raise us to continue loving and trusting You.
- Father, we pray that the glory of Your Son, Jesus Christ, will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea. Every disease and virus, including Covid-19, shall bow down at Your feet and be defeated and annihilated on earth.
- Father, we proclaim and declare that in Your mercy, You will mightily turn this crisis into a miracle. You will use this Covid-19 crisis to move the hearts of many people to seek God and come into repentance and ultimately lead to their salvation.
- We continue to declare harvests of souls to many nations that their desperation for breakthrough and healing will bring them to their only Saviour. The plans of the enemy of eternal death will turn to the eternal life of many and great harvests of souls will be gathered in from all parts of the world. Let Your angelic hosts be sent to help the people find the Truth, and the Truth shall set them free in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 28 October - 3 November 2020
- Lord, we declare and proclaim that every church in Singapore is a house of prayer for all nations. Your Spirit of grace and supplication flow in every church. Their prayers rise like incense before God night and day. Let your church govern in prayer and enforce God’s will on the earth through intercession. Your church prays effectually and fervently, and their prayers are heard in Heaven and quickly answered on earth in Jesus' name.
- Father, we declare the atmosphere of Heaven saturates Singapore and all the nations. Singapore to be overshadowed by Your Holy Spirit and all the sicknesses and virus of Covid-19 be cleansed and uprooted completely in the power of His Spirit and the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ.
- Father, we proclaim the spirit of peace that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every people especially those who are sick and infected by the virus. The spirit of repentance will saturate the mind and heart of people and we pray they will receive the Spirit of adoption, by Whom the people will cry out “Abba! Father!”
- Father, we pray for those affected by Covid-19 in their relationship and finances for healing and restoration. We declare the everlasting love of the Father to penetrate their souls and received his unfailing love for them, and God abundant grace and resources are released unto their life nowadays.
- Father, we ask that you give our leaders the wisdom to guide our nation and the world out of the current economic crisis. Help the government to protect the poor and all those who are struggling during this difficult time.
- Father, we pray that You open new opportunities for those who lost their jobs and provide them the resources for their daily needs.
- Let us continue to put our trust and belief in the Lord for the soon economic recovery of Singapore and the whole world, that our hearts will not be troubled because God is in control.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 21 - 27 October 2020
- Father, we proclaim and declare your blessings for this week preacher sharing your heartbeat. We declare clarity of the text and that God's powerful word will transform our hearts as we receive God’s message with humility and obedience.
- We also lift every Cool group that the Spirit of the Lord will continue to touch and minister to every one according to their needs and circumstances. God to grant harvests of souls in every Cool for His glory.
- We also remember every ministry of the church, the homogenous group, the Youth Ministry, Children, Women’s, and the Gateway Prayer tower. We declare the Lord’s presence in every ministry and anointing of the Holy Spirit to overflow and the Lord’s mind and heart be revealed for the year 2021. Our heart focuses to be solely for you alone Lord Jesus Christ no matter what circumstances the world may be facing.
- Pray for our church pastors and leaders that God will give strength and wisdom to them as they shepherd and care for the people. The church to come alongside them to encourage them and keep them in our prayer and intercessions.
- Church members continue to hold unto God’s promises that amid the Covid-19 crisis they will keep in heart God never changes and He never leaves us nor forsake us. Whatever He started in our life God is faithful and just to complete it in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Thank You Lord Jesus and the power of your blood we overcome the enemy and we continue to declare this Covid-19 defeated and the Lord’s glory be upon this nation of Singapore that every knee will bow and every mouth confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
- Lord Jesus, we declare and proclaim that you reign and rule among the nations and your name will be lifted even amid crisis. Let your church received your plan and heartbeat and follow what the Holy Spirit is speaking and showing to the church nowadays through this crisis.
- Father, we declare every head and gate of every nation be open that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 14 - 20 October 2020
- Father God, we decree and declare peace over your people in this land. We proclaim that in the midst of this Covid-19 crisis, the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every senior, parent, adult, young adults, youth, children, in every family and individual here in Singapore.
- Father God show favor to this land, restore the economy that affected badly by the Covid-19, forgive the iniquity of your people and this nation and let your glorious face turn upon this land and bless us.
- Father revive this nation and those downcast, that your people may rejoice in you. Show us your unfailing love and grant us a breakthrough over this present crisis.
- Father, thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for finding joy in seeing us through difficulties. Help us to see the purpose you had for us in this crisis of Covid-19. Help us to see and declare the blessing and victory You have for us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in our life. We choose Your promises. You are our Refuge and Fortress, our present help in trouble (Covid-19) that the world is facing right now.
- Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness, thank You that You will complete what You’ve started among Your churches. We declare and proclaim that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory and glorious plan for the salvation of the world in Jesus’ name. Amen!
- Father breath life to all the dry bones and rise up a great army and warriors that would stand and war in the spiritual realms and will not fear knowing that He that is in us is greater than He that is in this world.
- Rise up and the army of worshippers that will bring down your glory and presence in this world through their pure and anointed praises’, worships, and prayers.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 7 - 13 October 2020
- Praise the Lord for the improved situation in Singapore: the case of COVID-19 in Singapore has come down, and most of them are imported cases. God indeed is answering our prayers. Thank you, Lord, for Your grace and mercy for Singapore during this time.
- Let us give thanks to the Lord with all our hearts. Tell all of His wonderful deeds in Singapore. We give thanks for He is good, and that His love for us and Singapore endures forever.
- Let us continue to pray and declare that this virus will be powerless. It will be contained and it will not infect anyone anymore.
- We pray that those who are sick by this virus that they are going to be healed soon. They will recover completely to good health.
- Lord Jesus, we ask Your host of heaven to go and pull down every stronghold and attack of the enemy through this COVID-19 virus. We declare in Jesus' name that every virus of COVID will be stopped and destroyed by the power of the blood of Jesus.
- Lord, anoint and raise your churches nowadays, especially in Singapore, that the church will rise in power of the Holy Spirit to preach the Gospel, heal the sick, and deliver those in bondage in Jesus' name.
- We pray and proclaim that those who are still in bondage, spiritually blind, deaf, and have a hardened heart to start to be open for the good news being shared by His people in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let us continue to put our trust and belief in the Lord for the soon economic recovery of Singapore and the whole world, that our hearts will not be troubled because God is in control.
- We lift to you, Lord, those who lost their job and still struggling to find a new job. We declare that the God of hope fill them with all joy and peace in believing that with God, nothing is impossible, and the power of the Holy Spirit fill their hearts that they may abound in hope.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 30 September - 6 October 2020
- Pray for our spiritual intimate relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that all of us will have daily conversations, vibrant prayer life, be sensitive to His voice, and live in supernatural as He has destined us.
- Let us declare and thank God that He is the Lord who rules and reigns in Singapore. God knows the plan He has for this nation, and that plan is to prosper and give Singapore hope and future.
- Fifteen new COVID-19 cases were reported in Singapore as of noon on Monday (Sep 28). Let us pray for the Lord's protection and healing to those who are infected. Pray also that the infection would be contained and would not spread out.
- Let us thank God for more ease of Covid-19 restrictions by the government starting from October. The Health Ministry said that the overall number of new cases in the community has remained stable at an average of fewer than one case per day in the past two weeks.
- Let us continue to declare the Holy Ghost's fire protection to the whole nation of Singapore that all of these new cases will not increase anymore but rather be contained. The nation shall be declared free from the virus.
- Let us pray that God will arise in our hearts the urgency to preach the Gospel especially during this crisis. The Lord does not want anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance and receive their salvation.
- Let us proclaim and declare that with God nothing is impossible. We declare God’s victory and the end of this virus globally. The fight over this virus would be won over by His grace and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ.
- Let us also proclaim for the floodgates of heaven to be open to Singapore. All the livelihood, businesses, and industries of these countries would be revived from strength to strength by His grace.
- We declare that God will turn our mourning into dancing. His people shall glorify the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 23 - 29 September 2020
- Lord, we declare the Spirit of the Lord to rise upon the churches in Singapore and the world to let Your light shine upon them. Your people will be a mighty army of God at this season and time.
- Lord, we thank you that You are the Lord who rules and reigns in Singapore. We know that the plan You have for this nation is the plan to prosper them and give them hope and a future.
- Lord, we declare Your peace upon those who are affected by Covid-19 physically, mentally, and financially. We declare for the Lord’s hand and healing to all who are infected and to all who lost their job. We proclaim that the grace of God is sufficient for their life.
- We declare the Holy Ghost's fire will continue to ablaze and be released to every corner and area and all places and people. We speak to the Covid-19 virus to be consumed by the fire of God and to be completely washed out from this country and the rest of the nations.
- Lord Jesus, we invite and call forth Your angelic host to be sent forth upon Singapore to watch and guard every border. Any works and plans of darkness will be pulled down and destroyed in Jesus' name. Let Your glory enter all the borders of this nation. May Your blessings flow to this nation.
- Thank you, Lord, for the authority through Your Son, Jesus Christ, that You have given us. Your power will be released to Your people and churches as we proclaim Singapore to be virus-free, and to be cleansed and healed from Covid-19
- We declare for the speedy recovery of the economy of Singapore. The Lord opens a new door of opportunity for businesses and other sources of income for this nation. We proclaim there will be more opportunities and doors of works that will bless not just Singaporeans but other nationalities who are also living and working in this place.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 16 - 22 September 2020
- Lord Jesus, we continue to pray for Your love, compassion, and mercy to abound through this pandemic season. We pray for Your grace and mercy. Hear the cry of Your people to let this virus to be completely removed and washed out from every nation.
- To those who are still sick and have not recovered from this sickness of Covid-19: may all of them be healed by Your miraculous and merciful hands. Lift them from the bed of sickness to have complete recovery.
- Let Your peace, patience, discernment, and wisdom be available for those who bear the load to make decisions with widespread consequences - now that most of the resources of the nation are slowly getting depleted.
- We ask for Your protection of many families who are still facing financial difficulties due to the loss of their source of income because of this pandemic and have not recovered yet as this virus has not been totally eradicated. Lord, let Your mercy prevail and bless those mostly affected by these trials.
- We lift up to you all the dormitories in Singapore, that are most affected and infected by Covid-19. May these places are cleansed completely and the government has the wisdom and abilities to deal with this situation and the foreign workers are protected from the infection.
- Let us continue asking God for His grace and let us pray that the gradual resumption of activities will be expanded to normal gatherings especially the church worship service - that it will completely be restored to normal activities as before Covid-19.
- We declare harvests of souls all over the world. Despite this pandemic, people will be more aware and open their hearts for their need of the Lord and Saviour. Without God in our life, we cannot survive all these trials and future challenges.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 9 - 15 September 2020
- Let us give thanks to the Lord for the government of Singapore as they announced additional measures to help Singaporeans through the Covid-19 crisis that the world is experiencing. The government will also give and extend support for workers and jobs through the Jobs Support Scheme and COVID-19 Support Grant.
- Pray for the Lord’s favor and grace upon Singapore. God bless and prosper the business in aerospace, aviation, tourism sectors, and transform this nation's economy during and after this Covid-19 crisis.
- The Government is gradually permitting essential travel through various travel arrangements, therefore let us pray and declare the Lord’s protection from the Covid-19 virus for those going out of the country and those coming in.
- Let us pray that the gradual resumption of activities will get expanded to normal gatherings especially the church worship service will completely be restored to normal activities as before Covid-19.
- During this pandemic time, the faith of many will be severely tested and there will be a separation of goats from the sheep. Let us pray that many will remain strong in their faith and God will find them faithful until the end.
- Let us continue to ask the Lord for His healing to those who are infected by the Covid-19 virus. This infection will not spread out anymore and shall cease completely in Singapore and the whole world.
- God’s protection to all health workers and front liners fighting this Covid-19 and caring for the sick. Let us lift them to the Lord in our everyday prayer as they sacrifice and risk their own health and life to help and care for all the patients.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 2 - 8 September 2020
- Pray for the Lord’s protection among 800 foreign workers who had been quarantined after a new case was discovered among them recently. Let us declare that this new case will cease and stop now and will not escalate to higher or more cases.
- Pray for all the churches and all the believers nowadays to listen and be sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is speaking to His church and His people. Through this COVID-19 pandemic, everyone will be drawn closer to the Lord.
- Let us all draw closer to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to speak and reveal His heart and mind to our life regarding our spiritual life. We are open to His teaching and even rebuke.
- Let us acknowledge God in every drying area and part of our spiritual life. Let's repent and speak life to every dry bone in our spiritual life.
- Pray for the Lord’s mercy and grace during this pandemic season. May this testing will lead us more to seek God’s face and be restored to Him if we find our life being compromised in this world.
- Let’s ask our heavenly Father to raise an army of intercessors nowadays who will continue to stand in the gap and warfare against the wiles and works of the enemies against His church and His people. May God find many faithful armies who would respond to His calling.
- Let the anointing of Moses, Elijah, and John the Baptist be poured out and many would respond to live a holy life, with the anointing of the Holy Spirit to bring life to the dead, heal the sick, deliver those in prison and become the voice in the wilderness to shout out and call for people's salvation. There is a call for repentance and restoration to their King, Master, and only God, Lord Jesus Christ.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 26 August - 1 September 2020
- The road to recovery from COVID-19 may still be long and hard. But time and again, with God nothing is impossible. He will enable us to defy the odds as we pray together with courage and faith to the Lord.
- Let us also continue to watch and pray not only for the Lord’s protection against the COVID-19 pandemic but also for the Lord to continue surrounding all borders of this nation from any threat of terrorism that seems to be active again.
- Let us proclaim the Lord blessings and favor for Singapore's bilateral agreements with other countries that it will create more jobs in Singapore despite the pandemic situation.
- Pray for many employees who were retrenched and lost job despite the Government and the labor unions' calls on employers to lay off workers as the last resort and to do so fairly and responsibly.
- Let us speak shalom and peace to many people are worried about the weak economy of the country and reports on retrenchment exercises that may add fear to many.
- Let us lift our eyes to the hills and proclaim that Singapore's help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Indeed, God who watches over Singapore will neither slumber nor sleep. The sun will not harm us by day, nor the moon by night.
- We speak healing for Singapore and whole Asia not only for COVID-19 but also for all aspects of the economy, businesses, and families who have been affected emotionally and mentally by fear, worries, and depression of what the future awaits them.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 19 - 25 August 2020
- Let us give thanks to God for Singapore's latest further pandemic measures to help workers and businesses that include a seven-month extension of wage subsidies under the Jobs Support Scheme and a new initiative to bolster hiring in still-growing sectors.
- Pray for Singapore and the government that leads this nation during this crisis as they continue to create new jobs and seize growth opportunities in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Pray for Singapore aerospace, aviation, and tourism industries - three of the hardest-hit sectors. They are key drivers of the economy and multipliers for other sectors in Singapore.
- Praise God that Singapore COVID-19 situation is “now under control”. Let’s declare God’s protection with the multi-ministry task force working towards resuming more activities safely and sustainably.
- Let us pray for the reopening of Singapore – Malaysia land borders for travelers that have started last Monday that it will not bring a new case of COVID-19. God will seal all borders of Singapore by the blood of the Lamb from any virus and diseases and the Immigration would able to detect any virus carriers and stop them to enter Singapore.
- Let us declare and decree continuously for our family, community, and the whole nation of Singapore to be safe from more new COVID-19 viruses. Businesses and even churches would able to be back to normal meetings and functions as before.
- The government and the Health workers would be given wisdom and discernment to able to make the right decisions on choices of medication and vaccine against COVID-19.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 12 - 18 August 2020
- We declare that by the stripes of Jesus, those who are infected by COVID-19 are healed. We proclaim that the Lord has taken their sickness and carried their pain.
- In the name of Jesus, we break the power of COVID-19 to the young and old, every person in Singapore, and every nation. We proclaim that premature death among those in hospitals and ICU is defeated.
- We thank you, Lord, that healing, health, and restoration are upon the people of Singapore. There will be no more new infection cases of COVID-19 in Jesus' mighty name.
- Forgive us, Lord, for allowing any fear and worries of the future and the lack of faith and trust in Your words and promises during the tests of this pandemic. Let the faith of your people arise and the fire of the Holy Spirit ablaze in everyone’s heart and life during this difficult time.
- We proclaim that what the enemy plans to separate and destroy the faith of God’s people will turn into a closer and intimate relationship with God. There will be a restoration of many broken relationships due to the absence of fellowship and time of bonding with family as people are gathered together more at home.
- We remember all the pastors and leaders of churches during this time of crisis. Some may feel anxious and discouraged because of the long process of this pandemic. We declare the hedge of protection from any demonic attack against them during this time. The Lord’s strength will be their strength and His wisdom and creativity in the ministry will be entrusted to them.
- Pray this prayer: Lord Jesus, our Great Shepherd, pastor the pastors of our city. Prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. Anoint us with fresh oil. Fill our cups to overflowing (Psalms 23:5). Turn every ordeal into a milestone of faith. Use our stories to inspire hope so that we might run with endurance and cross the finish line.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 5 - 11 August 2020
- Pray for all pastors and leaders as COVID-19 has affected most churches and servants of God. Pray for encouragement, spiritual strength, and wisdom during this time of new normal. Their fire in the Lord will not wane but continuously ablaze and God will meet their needs in all aspects of their life.
- Declare and proclaim blessings to all the servants of the Lord. The Lord will protect them, keep them, flourish them in their ministry, and grant them more faith and love amid this pandemic COVID-19.
- We declare the peace that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every family that parents who look after their children will receive strength and wisdom to choose what is right in God’s sight. They will not stay out from His will and way during this pandemic time.
- We proclaim and declare that people will put their faith in action nowadays that they will not let their hearts be troubled by news and fake news during this time of crisis.
- Pray for all staff in the Ministry of Education (MOE) and schools who are managing the current COVID-19 situation while ensuring that education proceeds normally as planned.
- Pray for students, teachers, and all other patients who are contracted with COVID-19 that the Lord’s grace and mercy be upon them. They would recover from their illness soon.
- Continue to declare and proclaim for the economy of Singapore that God will crown this year 2020 with His bounty and the coming years will overflow with abundance in Jesus' mighty name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 29 July - 4 August 2020
PROCLAIMING BLESSINGS FOR SINGAPORE
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
- We declare blessings of healing, peace, hope, and restoration be upon Singapore. The Lord keeps you safe and those living in this country shall be safe from any pandemic's virus and harm. The Lord will keep your economy safe from falling. The Lord lifts your economy, bless you, and make you prosperous.
- We declare that every doubt and fear in the hearts of people for the future shall be removed. Every family relationship that has been affected by this pandemic shall receive healing. Families shall be restored and reunited.
- We declare every stronghold and bondage over Singapore is broken. Your people shall be free in Jesus' name.
- Lord Jesus, we declare Your face to shine upon Singapore and Your grace of salvation to those who do not know and accept You yet in their life. We ask for Your forgiveness of their sins and ask You to write their name in Your book of life.
- Arise and shine upon Singapore and let the enemy of Covid-19 be washed out by the blood of Jesus Christ and be eradicated in this country and neighboring countries.
- We declare that Singapore 's economy, businesses, and investments shall be sustained, preserved, and guarded in Your supernatural keeping.
- We declare that the Lord’s countenance is upon the churches in Singapore and the harvests of the soul shall be gathered into His Kingdom through His churches and His people.
- We declare that the heart and mind of Your people in Singapore shall be in peace that passes all understanding in Jesus' mighty name!
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 22 - 28 July 2020
DECLARING PSALM 121:1-8 FOR SINGAPORE
121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.
- Lord Jesus, we lift our eyes to you during this crisis of pandemic. You are the Lord in control of heaven and earth and everything that is happening during this time. We proclaim You are our help, the maker of heaven. Singapore shall arise and Covid-19 is already defeated.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- Lord Jesus, we declare that You will not allow Singapore's economy to be moved further down. We declare that You are keeping this nation in Your hand. You are not asleep and You are aware of every cry and prayer of Your people during this pandemic time. You are in control of everything.
5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
- We declare the Lord’s protection upon Singapore and all borders of this country are sealed and marked by the blood of the Lamb and no harm shall come upon this nation as the Lord is Singapore's keeper and shade during this crisis time.
- We declare that the Lord shall preserve Singapore from all evil viruses and diseases. We also proclaim the Lord Jesus shall preserve everyone in Singapore and no weapon of the enemy shall prosper against you.
7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
- We declare the Lord shall preserve even the economy of this country. Blessings of more opportunities for investments and business expansion in Singapore shall come in and go out. There will be more job opportunities for those who lost their job. More doors to be opened soon in Jesus’ mighty name.
- We declare that every individual and family in Singapore is covered by the blood of the Lamb. Every people in this country, from babies to elderlies, is protected by the Lord as they go and come in. All of us are blessed in Jesus' name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 15 - 21 July 2020
- Unity, good leadership, and cooperation to all elected leaders from both parties who are elected by the people of Singapore.
- For peace to reign over Singapore and the surrounding nations.
- God bless and strengthen the economy of Singapore. There will be more job opportunities that are available this year and in the following years.
- Strong government with the clear mandate of righteousness and fear of the Lord in governing the nation.
- Pray for a hedge of protection around every family and home that no weapon of the enemy will prosper against them.
- Pray for all families in need: those are sick and in distress situation because of Covid-19.
- Pray for those looking for employments that God will open a door of blessing for them.
- Unbelieving families will find God’s salvation in these difficult times. People will find true hope and peace in Him despite what they are facing nowadays.
- Violence among families will cease and be replaced with God’s peace. The spirit of suicide among youth will also stop and God will release His angelic hosts to protect the young generations and preserve them from evil.
- Harvests of souls to be added more in the churches even after the Circuit breaker.
- Churches to be ablaze in the fire in their faith, praise and worship, and in their daily service to the KING.
- Creativity in the ministry and outreach effort with the new normal lifestyle after Covid-19.
- Pray for every believer to have Godly wisdom, boldness, and freedom to openly share the Gospel. The anointing of the Holy Spirit is upon them when they share the love of Christ to others.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 8 - 14 July 2020
- The government to have clear sight and righteous judgment.
- Pray for increasing wisdom and ability of the government in dealing with the challenge of Covid19 and the new normal lifestyle in the country.
- Strengthening the economy of the country and the ability of the government to develop and raise investors and businesses in Singapore.
- God's guidance to every Singaporean in electing the new government leaders on the 10th of July.
- For strengthening of marriages and parenting in Singapore.
- Pray against blindness and apathy towards the family,
- LGBT community may experience the love of God and receive the hope of salvation.
- For the Lord to pour out the spirit of adoption that breaks the stronghold of the orphan spirit.
- Restoration and healing of broken relationships among many families in Singapore.
- The courage to reach out to the unreached friends, colleagues, and families, especially to those who are in the LGBT community, with the love of God.
- God gives the churches and believers the strategies to uphold the righteousness of God in the country.
- For the generation of youth and young Christians to be discipled by the Word of God and not the media.
- That parents and the church will be equipped and trained to disciple our young children and teenagers on sexuality, the beauty, and wisdom of God's original design.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 1 - 7 July 2020
Psalm 24:1: The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.
Psalm 24:7: Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
- Continue to declare protection to those working in the frontline for good health, safety, wisdom, and strength to help those affected by Covid-19.
- Singapore's economic recovery process will not be hampered. It will slowly and surely go back to a healthy recovery.
- Let's pray that the whole economic situation in Asia will bounce back to normal. It will pick up soon to a much better situation.
- The emotional and mental stability of those who lose their jobs and face big challenges in searching for a new job opportunity which becomes more difficult because of the effect of Covid-19.
- Amid the further outbreak of the virus elsewhere, pray that the world leaders will be given much wisdom and resources to manage the crisis and stem the spread.
- Pray for the protection for all levels of education from care groups to universities. May God protect them from the virus and other infections. They will be healthy and safe.
- All shops, malls, food courts, restaurants, and also buses will be safe and covered by the blood of Jesus against the spread of Covid-19. Let us proclaim that there will be no more cluster of Covid-19. The virus but it will be completely eradicated all over the world.
- The stigma of fear among the people and global leaders would be replaced by believing the sovereignty of God and learning to trust themselves and every decision that they would make for their constituents.
- During this pandemic time and staying at home period, the people of God would be able to sit down and patiently wait upon the Lord. They will seek more of His face than their fears and worries of the future.
- The ongoing pandemic in the world would not be taken lightly and the crisis would be a turning point to many.
- The churches will rise to its purpose and receive a new vision and anointing of the Holy Spirit to respond to world evangelism to bring in the harvest for the Kingdom of God.
- The vision and the fire of the 3rd Pentecost to be poured out soon and spread out to the world starting from Asia to the world. The great revival shall fall upon the whole world.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 24 - 30 JUNE 2020
Psalm 100:4: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalm 107:8-9: "Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things."
- As Singapore enters phase 2, let us pray that there would be no more clusters of Covid-19. The case will remain low until it is completely gone.
- Let us continue praying for those who are having symptoms that they would quickly seek medical help and be dealt with before the condition gets worse.
- Pray for those who are still in ICU. May God’s mercy upon them and they would receive their healing from the Lord soon.
- Let us intercede for those who are still in the hospitals and recovering from the infection that they would be healed completely and be out soon.
- Pray for effective collaboration between Government agencies, social service agencies, and grassroots organizations to reach out to people in need.
- Pray that Singapore government's available resources will be well coordinated by government leaders and agencies for the use of those who are in great need.
- Pray for wisdom, empathy, and patience for those in the government in helping and reaching out to the needs of people. The churches will also rise to help and respond to the calls of help.
- God's protection to all people as many go back to work, normal business activities, schools, and other activities. May all of them are safe from viruses and infections.
- Let us decree and declare that this Covid-19 shall die completely and cease to exist in Jesus' mighty name forever.
- Let us pray for complete healing and recovery for all foreign workers infected by Covid-19 in Singapore that they would able to be back to work soon.
- Let us continue to pray for good health and protection of all our health workers in the hospitals and clinics in Singapore. God preserves them from any virus and infections that they have to deal with and encounter while they are treating their patients.
- Pray that there will be no more imported case of Covid-19 in Singapore. All people in charge would able to detect and isolate them wisely.
- Airline business would be back to normal but pray for the safety of every airline's crews and the rest of the workers.
- Singapore's economy would able to pick up soon that it would bounce back in health and prosperity in a short time, for nothing is impossible with the Lord.
- Those who need the job badly would able to find a job. God protects low-income workers in Singapore.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 17 - 23 JUNE 2020
1 Chronicles 16:34: "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Colossians 3:15: “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.”
Colossians 4:2: "Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
- Pray for the Lord's grace and mercy of the circuit breaker's gradual reopening so that it could proceed smoothly.
- The Lord’s guidance and grace for people to adjust well to a new normal lifestyle.
- Pray that people would not drop their guards down but to remain mindful of safety measures and observe safe distancing.
- Pray for grace and mercy to be upon Singapore as recovery effort is cautiously made.
- The government in Singapore is guided by the Holy Spirit's wisdom and strength to continue putting the systems and measures in place to safeguard lives, livelihoods, and also preserving the economic health of the country.
- There will be excellent collaboration and coordination between various ministries and government agencies so that plans are delivered and well-executed.
- Pray for creative and workable ideas to be given to countries and officials internationally as they discuss establishing green-lane arrangements, protocols, and opening up of borders.
- Let us declare and proclaim that the Lord peace will guard the heart and mind of every resident of Singapore and there will be peace in the land instead of fear.
- Let us intercede and proclaim that Singapore is protected and be spared by God for another wave of Covid-19. Let us reject it and declare that Covid-19 will now stop in Singapore and the rest of the world in Jesus' name.
- Let us pray that Covid-19 cases in the community would now stop and will cease to exist in the land and the nations.
- Let us pray that those who have experienced symptoms of the virus would be alerted and quickly respond to seek medical help and assistance to avoid new clusters.
- Pray to God to expose any hidden reservoirs of infection and this would not spark another case and will immediately be dealt with.
- Let us pray for those who already go back to works and schools for their safety and God to preserve them and protect them from the virus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 10 - 16 JUNE 2020
- Philippians 4:19 (NASB) And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Singapore continual link-up with other countries to keep the supply chain going.
- The nation households' necessities will not be affected.
- Government's various incentives to fortify the economic activities of the country.
- National reserves available to be tapped on to help the nation tide through during this period.
- Various facilities being available as isolation centers for those who are infected by COVID.
- Most companies and workers quick to adapt to changes to the new normal.
- Wisdom for building contractors as they plan for capacity ahead for the eventual resumption of work.
- Operations at the worksites to be well thought through amid safety measures and labor crunch.
- Wisdom for Government as they consider if conditions are right for Singapore to allow a broader range of activities by end of June
- Wisdom needed in striking the balance between lives and livelihood.
- God's continued favor and grace be upon us as we move ahead with still a lot of uncertainty ahead.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 3 - 9 JUNE 2020
- Let us declare that the light of Jesus will arise and shine brightly to the nations and every disease and sickness shall be wiped out in the name of Jesus.
- The churches and believers shall be the light and the salt to the world, to all unbelieving families, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. This crisis shall bring the light of Jesus to shine brightly and powerfully to those in the darkness.
- We declare that this Covid19 shall not steal the joy, peace, and good health of the people but the Lord’s peace shall guard the hearts and minds of those who are affected by the virus and they shall overcome and come out victorious in the name of Jesus.
- Pray for supernatural understanding and decision-making ability regarding COVID-19 for all the leaders of the nations. We declare that they would operate with wisdom, strength, and guidance from the Lord.
- Pray that the economy of every nation: Singapore, Indonesia, the whole of Asia, and the world shall pick up again and recover to good health. All small and big businesses will supernaturally be renewed and every worker shall be protected.
- We bind the spirit of fear and death from operating and we render them powerless in Jesus' mighty name through His precious blood to all of our friends, relatives, and countries.
- We release the spirit of peace, power, and a sound mind to every person, community, city, and nation. The love of Jesus shall fill their hearts during this crisis.
- Pray that those who do not know the Lord that they will come to Christ and find the answers, not only in the current troubles but also in every need they face in their lives.
- Let's pray for awakening that people would turn to Jesus Christ nowadays when all their resources fail and their strengths are weakened. They will find strength in Christ Jesus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 27 MAY - 2 JUNE 2020
- Pray for Parents
- Emotional, mental, and physical well-being.
- Supportive and understanding spouse.
- The ability to manage stress appropriately as they understand their emotional responses to stress.
- The heightened level of stress and anxiety.
- The necessity to cope with multiple needs at the same time.
- The overwhelmed feeling of having to fulfill work commitments, household chores, managing kids, and keeping tabs on elderly parents.
- Concerns in the areas of finance, health, relationship, etc.
- The possibility of venting frustrations on others.
- Pray for Kids
- To be able to cope with school works.
- To be able to cope with environments that may be less than ideal for their growing up years.
- To be able to express their feelings well if they are stressed or confused.
- To have someone to talk to if they are given to constant abuse.
- To be able to receive early and timely attention if they experience cases that require adequate intervention.
- To be able to find love and support at home.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 20 - 26 May 2020
- "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)
- It has been almost 2 months and people may be feeling tired emotionally, spiritually, and physically on waiting for everything to come back to normal life. Let us proclaim and declare Matthew 11:28 to His people that they will come to Jesus and rest in Him.
- The phenomenon of online service and church has been the norm nowadays to most of the churches. Let us pray that families and individuals will able to adjust well in this norm and learn to soak in the presence of the Holy Spirit in their homes and rooms where they gather.
- Pray that God's purpose for His people and church during this time of Circuit Breaker will not be missed by His people. Everyone will learn to submit to the Holy Spirit and hear from Him on what He is revealing to us nowadays.
- Let us declare that every aspect in our lives that has already dried up because of many reasons could live again as we wait upon the Lord during this quarantine period. Let us also declare life to all the dry bones out there that they may also receive life from the Holy Spirit.
- Let us decree and declare that all the prodigal sons of God will return to the Father. All our prodigal children, siblings, relatives, and friends will go back to God and be restored to Him during this Covid19 crisis.
- Let us also prophesy life and restoration to many businesses nowadays that have been affected much by the Covid19 crisis. They shall arise and prosper again in the name of Jesus. The economy of many nations shall thrive. They will rise and prosper once again.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 13 - 19 May 2020
- Let us declare that the light of Jesus shall arise and shine brightly to the nations. Every disease and sickness shall be wiped out in Jesus' name.
- All churches and believers shall be the light and salt to the world and their unbelieving families, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. This crisis shall bring the light of Jesus to shine brightly and powerfully to those in the darkness.
- We declare that this Covid-19 shall not steal people's joy, peace, and good health. The Lord’s peace shall guard the hearts and minds of those who are affected by the virus. They shall overcome and come out victorious in the name of Jesus.
- Let us pray for supernatural understanding and decision-making ability regarding COVID19 for all nations' leaders. We declare that they would operate with the Lord's wisdom, strength, and guidance.
- Let's pray that the economy of every nation: Singapore, Indonesia the whole of Asia, and the world shall pick up again and recover to good health. All small and big businesses will supernaturally be renewed and all workers shall be protected.
- We bind the spirit of fear and death from operating in our friends, relatives, and countries. We render them powerless in Jesus' mighty name and His precious blood.
- We lose the spirit of peace, power, and a sound mind to every person, community, city, and nation. The love of Jesus shall fill their hearts during this crisis.
- Let's pray that those who do not know the Lord will come to Christ and find the answers, not only for their current troubles but also for every need they are facing in their lives.
- Let's pray for the awakening. Nowadays, people would turn to Jesus Christ when all of their resources fail and their strengths are weakened. They will find strength in Christ Jesus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 6 - 12 May 2020
- Give thanks that nothing on earth can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord (Romans 8:38-39)
- The fire of the Holy Spirit shall be poured out to the churches nowadays. They shall arise and be ablaze in their worship, prayer, and evangelism.
- Pray that God would continue to heal all the foreign workers in Singapore who are infected by Covid-19. There will be no more spread of the virus and the virus shall be wiped up completely from Singapore and the nations.
- God's wisdom for all the country's leaders on when to ease and lift the circuit breaker/lockdown in their countries.
- The economy of Singapore during the circuit breaker will not be much affected. The businesses will soon be able to operate and the works are restored to normal.
- Let us pray that the medicine and vaccine against Covid-19 will be soon available all over the world.
- Strengthen the faith of the believers who are affected economically during this lockdown or circuit breaker. Their hope and trust in the midst of this crisis will be put in the Lord.
- The name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and not the Covid-19, shall be lifted. The spirit of fear and death are completely burned by the consuming fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Family bonding will continue to be strengthened. There will be a restoration of the broken relationship between husbands and wives, and the children and parents, during this time of lockdown.
- Prophesy to the dry bones (backsliders and unbelievers) in our prayer, praise, and worship. Pray that people who are spiritually dead shall receive life from the Holy Spirit. Let us proclaim and ask the breath of the Holy Spirit to enter these dry bones. They will start to arise, live, and be restored to the Lord.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 29 April - 5 May 2020
- Let us praise the Lord who holds the keys of death and hades and has given us victory over death. We proclaim the risen and coming King, the Alpha, and the Omega, to the nations.
- We proclaim amid Covid19, Jesus Chris is the Lamb, who is worthy to receive power, praise, wisdom, might, honor, glory, and blessing.
- Lord, by faith we proclaim Hebrew 11:30 that the wall of Jericho, unbelief, and fear fall, and the Gospel of Christ rise in every nation affected by Covid-19.
- Pray for the churches and believers to continue marching in faith and prayer supplication. They will never give up to praise, worship, and declare our victory over the enemy and the Covid-19.
- Pray for the Gospel to go forth and be preached powerfully at all communities, cities, and nations. Pray for prayer altar to be established at every home.
- Pray for all pastors and servants of God to preach the anointed, powerful, and life-giving Word. Let's proclaim the captives to be set free, strongholds to fall, and signs and wonders to follow their preachings and teachings.
- Let's pray for a new dimension to happen in every country and household through this circuit breaker, lockdown, and quarantine. A new dimension in spiritual climate and ministry and a divine encounter with the Lord will happen. There will be circuit breakthroughs that happen through these circuit breakers.
- Please remember to continue praying for families. There will be protection from sicknesses and viruses (Covid-19). They will be blessed with physical, mental, and emotional well being. There are love, harmony, and fear of God in every home, and the Holy Spirit is glorified.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 22 - 28 April 2020
- Pray for the Lord to interfere and in Jesus' name, this COVID-19 virus shall stop to spread and recede and be gone completely.
- Pray that those infected at the foreign workers' dormitories in Singapore shall be healed and restored to good health and strength. This virus infection will no longer spread to others.
- Every evil plan of the enemies through this COVID-19 for the world and people shall be reversed back and turned to the great glory of our King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ. His redemptive plan to the world shall prevail and not delayed.
- Pray for the people in Singapore and beyond that during this difficult time of quarantine, lockdown, and circuit break, they will have peace and perseverance spirits. They will seek the Lord and hear His still small voice speaking to everyone relaying His message to us.
- Pray for the Lord Church globally to rise to pray, praise, and worship amid this crisis. They will be the light on a hill for the communities, cities, and wherever they are, and even to the government agencies and hospitals.
- Pray for all the pastors worldwide for the Holy Spirit's leading and guidance of the on-time teaching and preaching and right actions and decisions in every situation.
- The government leaders, especially the Presidents and Prime Ministers of the nations, will seek the Lord's heart and mind in this crisis. Pray to God to send them help and His wisdom from heaven. We rebuke in Jesus' name all inspirations, advice, and decisions that do not come from the Lord. Surround them, Lord, with Your protection, through the blood of Jesus Christ and wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit alone.
- Pray for all the unbelievers that through this crisis, their hearts and minds are open to the Gospel. They will respond to His call and love. Pray that the harvests of souls will not be hindered anymore and they will be gathered around the world to the Kingdom of God.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 15 - 21 April 2020
- We thank God for the Resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ and let us declare that all COVID virus all over the world shall be completely wiped up in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every knee bow down and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord over the nations. Every government leader, scientist, medical team and every people all over the world shall humble themselves and pray and call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus and they shall be saved.
- Every evil plan of the enemies through this Covid19 for the world and people shall be reversed back and turned to the great glory of our King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ and His redemptive plan to the world shall prevail and not delayed.
- We pray that the case of the cluster in every foreign worker dormitory in Singapore shall be contained and cleansed and there shall no death but quick recovery for all infected by the virus.
- During the time of quarantine, let us pray that every family shall have a time of renewal of their lost relationship and there will be reconciliation healing and restoration of broken relationships in every family in Singapore and the world.
- Healing and cleansing of hearts and minds of every child and young people nowadays to the negative influence of internet games and anything that influences them to be far from God and even far from their parents.
- Every father of the family shall arise in their priesthood calling and responsibilities with their family. May God touched their hearts during these quarantine time and those who are lukewarm shall be restored to their first love.
- The Lord will visit every family and restore them to His redemptive purpose and during this time of lockdown, every family will have their encounter with the Holy Spirit.
- We cry out for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit nowadays to every people and household and the harvests of souls shall be gathered in the Kingdom of God during this crisis.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 8 - 14 April 2020
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.—Philippians 4:6 (NIV).
- Pray for the scientists, disease experts, and epidemiologists who are working feverishly on vaccines and testing mechanisms. Pray for knowledge, wisdom, and endurance, for breakthroughs, and for resources.
- Pray for all men of the world to humbled down and turn to God in repentance and faith.
- We declare the eyes of the blind to see and ears to hear the calling of salvation to those who have not yet receive the Lord Jesu Christ in their life as their Lord and Savior amid the Covid19 crisis.
- Lord, we plead for your grace and mercy for those who are sick and infected by Covid19. We ask for your healing balm to be send forth toward them and heal them from their diseases.
- Protect the economy of every nation especially the considered third world country. Let this crisis end soon and restore the businesses and works of people all over the world.
- We lift to you Father every nation leaders like the president, prime ministers, congress, governors, mayors, and local officials. We ask for your guidance upon them to give wisdom and strength and discernment during this difficult times.
- Father we plead the blood of Jesus over the atmosphere of the whole world that every virus scattered in the atmosphere shall be washed away by the blood of Jesus and shall cease to exist forever in Jesus Name!
- Let the portal of the Covid19 shut down and we sealed it back by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 31 March - 7 April 2020
I declare that I dwell in the shelter of the Most High, I rest in the shadow of the Almighty, He is my refuge, my fortress, and my God and I trust Him. (Psalm 91:1-2).
The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen and protect me and my family from the evil one; Covid19 (2 Thess. 3:3). God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Ps. 46:1).
Lord Jesus amid this Covid19 crisis I declare that You are our hiding place, and You will protect us from trouble and surround us with songs of deliverance (Ps. 32:7).
I sing to God, I sing in praise of His name, I extol Him who rides on the clouds, I rejoice before Him—His name is the Lord. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling (Ps. 68:4-5).
I cast my cares on the Lord and He sustains me, He will never let the righteous be shaken (Ps. 55:22). I will lie down in peace and sleep, for He alone makes me dwell in safety (Ps. 4:8).
The Lord is my light and my salvation (even in the evil darkness of Coronavirus) —I shall not fear. The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? (Ps. 27:1).
Lord Jesus we declare that you cover all the doctors and all the frontliners who are fighting the Covid19 in every nation. Cover them with Your feathers and under Your wings they will find refuge; Your faithfulness will be their shield and rampart (Ps. 91:4).
Lord we declare the blood of Jesus will cover all the entrances of our dwellings, protects every one of our family and the plague of Covid19 shall not enter our home and my families too.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 26 March - 1 April 2020
Pray Psalm 46 aloud and welcome the Holy Spirit.
Let us declare the Lord’s peace upon our heart, our family and every people of every nation and they will be lead to seek and trust God in this Covid19 situation.
We reject and rebuke in Jesus Mighty Name the spirit of death through this Covid19 but rather we declare life and healing to the nations and those infected with Covid 19.
The believers and churches unite in prayer to call upon the name of the Lord and repent in behalf of the people and nations and cry out to God for His mercy and heal our land from Covid19.
Pray for God’s heart of love, mercy, and truth to dwell in us and show us how to face the challenges posed by the coronavirus.
Ask God to give supernatural wisdom to all national and local political leaders as they make decisions to protect people. Also for God to bring excellent advisers to guide them and give them the ability to communicate clearly to the public.
Lord Jesus we proclaim your words in 2 Corinthians 1:10-11 that You indeed delivered us from such a deadly peril of coronavirus and You will deliver us again. In You we have set our hope that You will continue to deliver us, as You help us by our prayers – Corinthians 1:10-11 (NIV)
Lord Jesus, we remember those nations like Italy, Iran, Korea; that were severely affected by coronavirus and those currently in isolation. May they know your presence in their isolation, your peace in their turmoil and your patience in their waiting.
“May your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need. Help us, God our Saviour, for the glory of your name.” (Psalm 79:8)
Churches and believers of God will rise up in His great purpose now a days and this crisis will lead everyone to seek God and be ablaze in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 18 - 25 March 2020
Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine that they would not be afraid but the Lord’s comfort and peace be upon their heart and will find to seek and trust God in their situation.
Take away the fear, anxiety, and feelings of isolation from people receiving treatment or under quarantine. Give them a sense of purpose in pursuing health and protecting others from exposure to the disease. Protect their families and friends and bring peace to all who love them.
Let us intercede for people who are more likely than others to become severely ill from COVID-19 — the elderly and people with chronic health conditions. Lord protect them from harm and be their comfort in this time of uncertainty.
Lord we ask for wisdom daily for every government in the world that affected by Covid19. Guide them for right decisions that affect the lives and futures of every families, communities, countries, and the wider world. Also pray that their constituents to able to listen and submit whatever decisions of the government that would be good for them and their nation.
Pray for medical teams of doctors and nurses in their daily dealing with patients Be with them in making decisions and giving the right medications to patients and also daily strength and protection with the risk that they are facing in treating those with corona virus.
Lord Jesus we proclaim your words in 2 Corinthians 1:10-11 that You indeed delivered us from such a deadly peril of coronavirus and You will deliver us again. In You we have set our hope that You will continue to deliver us, as You help us by your prayers – Corinthians 1:10-11 (NIV)
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 12 - 19 March 2020
In times like these, we are reminded that “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear…” (Ps. 46: 1-2).
We pray for quick containment of the outbreak in South Korea and Italy, both of which have seen a spike in new infections over the past few days.
- Healing to those who are sick with the virus. May they regain their strength and health through quality medical care.
- Protect and give wisdom to all the doctors, nurses, researchers and all medical professionals who seek to heal and help those affected and who put themselves at risk in the process.
- Be with the leaders of all nations. Give them the wisdom to decide and act according to your will for the well-being of the people they are meant to serve.
- Give the leaders of every nation the wisdom to understand how to contain the coronavirus and team of leaders that would work together to achieve victory and success in fighting the spread of coronavirus in their nation.
- Remove the fear and anxiety of many people but pray and delare peace in their heart and experience God’s goodness in their life.
- The Lord name be lifted up in time of crisis like this and this situation will turn to His glory as we declare great harvests of souls for the Kingdom of God.
- Continue to pray for all the churches to rise up and shine in the midst of fear and anxiety because of coronavirus.
- Let us pray for the Lord’s peace and love be experience and consume the heart of all the population of every countries around the world and especially to those who have contracted this illness and those who have lost loved ones.
- Pray that the relevant authorities in the world can take effective measures to control the corona epidemic; pray that God can help government authorities, medical units, and general public to work with each other for common good and the scientist to be able to develop Covid 19 vaccine soon.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 4 - 11 March 2020
Pray Psalm 91 over your families and nations.
“When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. HOW THEN COULD EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST US OR DISEASE INFECT US?” (Passion Translation, Ps. 91:9-10)
- The prophets are concerned that fear is spreading in epidemic proportions in our nations. Therefore, during this prayer time, we want to both pray against fear and remind ourselves that God has not given us a spirit of fear.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim. 1:7).
- Because fear can cause us to also make reactionary or unwise decisions, we pray for wisdom for our leaders to contain the spread of the virus while protecting their people effectively. We pray also for the crisis response teams and emergency responders in each nation to be protected and be effective.
Two aspects of fear were identified—the fear of the contagious disease itself and the fear of lack. The fear of lack can cause economies to collapse and people to move into individual survivalism. Pray that the Lord will give individuals wisdom from Heaven during this season rather than becoming reactionary in self-protection.
For this reason we feel this is a wake-up call that we are a global church, and that the challenges affecting other nations truly affect us all. Pray for the nations as we pray for our own!
If you have been complacent about praying for other nations suffering from this virus, we encourage a time of reflection and repentance.
- Across the world people are being faced with the greatest fear known to mankind—the prospect of our own mortality. Pray for courage for believers to share Jesus effectively through this time of crisis.
- Many prophetic voices across the world have been prophesying the coming of the next great awakening, and that it will happen on a worldwide scale. Forces of evil would like to use this to either delay or disrupt the coming awakenings and revivals. Intercede that this will not happen, but rather escalate the moves of God worldwide. God wants this season to turn into a catalyst of revival instead of contagion.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10 NKJV).
- Make a decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide, and that God will heal all who are currently affected by it.
- Re-consecrate yourselves, your families, and your nation to God in your prayer and plead the blood of the Lamb to your loved one, family, home, workplace, school, churches and our nation for His protection and cleansing from coronavirus.
Source: Cindy Jacob
Synchronize Prayer For Singapore And COVID-19 Issue
- That God protection is upon the doctors, nurses, specialists, administrators, receptionists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, ward helpers, staff, ambulance, and emergency workers, field workers, caregivers, service providers, etc.
- That they are refreshed physically, mentally and emotionally.
- That they would have time to recuperate and rejuvenate.
- That wisdom and clarity be upon them as they respond to changing circumstances.
- That peace and well-being be upon them and family.
- That the works of their hands would be success.
- Right and effective vaccines to be found soon.
- Current treatment and measures would still alleviate the suffering of patients and bring about recovery.
- Those affected would be given adequate care.
- Measures to stem the spread be effective here and in countries affected.
- Many be turning to God for divine healing during such a time.
- Critical points of spread to be identified and adequate measures put in place.
- Wisdom and quick actions by doctors, personnel healthcare, security, and relevant authorities to correctly identify potential carriers.
- This plague will eventually halt sooner than later.
- Possible measures by the government would help provide some forms of relief to businesses that are affected here.
- This challenging period would still be weathered through with the help of the Lord.
- The situation will improve and there will be an increase in those who are healed
- Businesses to pick up and be restored.
Fasting Prayer Together GBI
March 1, 2020 - 9 April 2020
Fasting and praying for:
- Indonesia "Peace of Indonesia"
- Freed from Covid-19 Virus.
- The threat of a global economic recession.
- The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus "Thy Kingdom come!"
- To complete the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus
- The rise of young people, the Jeremiah Generation
- Those who God use as the Messengers of the 3rd Pentecost
- Pray for Gereja Bethel Indonesia #WePrayGBI
- Pray for the Church of God #WePrayCOG
- Pray for Oral Roberts University #WePrayORU
- Pray for the World Evangelical Alliance # WePrayWEA
A Cry for Singapore and China
- Wisdom, understanding and abilities of Singapore leaders and China leaders in dealing the problems and in many decisions they will have to make.
- Healing and complete recovery to all infected by Covid-19.
- Protect and strengthen the healthcare workers.
- Reveal Christ, bringing more salvation.
- Strengthen the church in this time of testing.
- Unity of churches in praying and warring against Covid-19.
- Salvation and protection of those who are in China especially in Wuhan. The Lord’s grace and mercy be upon them.
- Open the heart and eyes of people to acknowledge the Lord and bow down at His feet.