In connection with the recent policies issued by the Singapore government to deal with the spread of Covid-19 Virus, the leadership team of Bethany Church Singapore has decided to suspend all Sunday services for two weeks, 22 March 2020 and 29 March 2020.
This will include Indonesian Services, Bethany International Service, Kids church, Next Generation service, BCM Aljunied, BCM City Hall, TKISS, Filipino service, and KOM classes.
Let's keep praying about the current situation, God is still in control, He can bring good things out of this situation.
24/7 PRAYER CHAIN
There is no safer place these days than the place where we are united as God’s people at home to pray and create a protective fence for our families, communities, country, and nations. Let's take part to participate in this prayer chain at your home by registering yourself at the following link: www.bcs.org.sg/calltopray
Enter God's Holy PlacePsalm 24:3-4
Intimate Praise & Worship 24/7Psalm 22:3
Unity Of HeartPsalm 133:1-3
Declare The Word of GodPsalm 18:2
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 16 - 22 June 2021
- Father, we continue to put our trust unto You and call upon Your name, proclaiming this battle Covid-19 is not ours but yours. Draw us closer unto You. Help us walk in victory by the power of Your Holy Spirit.
- Father, we stand firm in Your victory at the cross that You have given us. We declare and decree that no virus and infirmities will take us down because we are covered and shielded by Your blood and we walk in victory. In Jesus’ name, amen.
- When the enemy fills our mind with fearful thoughts, Father, reminds us of Your word says that greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Nothing is too difficult for You. Let hope fill our hearts so that we can rise and stand firm in Your promises during this difficult time.
- Father, we pray that You fill the people with Your peace and joy and renew our strength so we can continue to soar like an eagle, that we may run and not grow weary, we may walk in Your ways and not fall. Help us all to handle the challenges of life with boldness because we are more than a conqueror through Christ Jesus.
- Father, keep our lamp burning in the middle of the pandemic. We pray to You to turn the darkness brought by Covid into light as Your people abide in Your will and purpose in the most difficult time.
- We pray for God to refresh the hearts of those that unemployed, physically or mentally unwell, or emotionally troubled and are weighed down by the cares and challenges of life. May they be encouraged, comforted, and filled with hope and gladness by Your presence and word.
- We pray and bless all the ministers and leaders of Singapore that the Lord’s strength and wisdom are bestowed unto them and all the challenges and responsibilities they are handling nowadays are settled and meet with the guidance of the Lord.
- We lift all the pastors and churches in Singapore for the refreshing strength of the Holy Spirit. Grant them wisdom, new revelation, and overflowing anointing of the Holy Spirit as they also stand in the gap for Your people and our nation.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 9 - 15 June 2021
- Come, Holy Spirit, and breathe life and healing to the land of Singapore. Fill the heart of Your people with the fire of love and faith. Send forth Your anointing, heal the sick, and renew the strength and faith of those who are weak.
- Father, rekindle our hearts to a deeper devotion and closer walk with the Holy Spirit. Blaze our hearts with the love to reach the lost and bring glory to Your Son's name, our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Father, we pray that You rekindle our stewardship to be sensitive to the needs of others. Even in this difficult situation, we will find overflowing joy in sharing Your love and blessings with other people.
- Father, we declare Jesus' name in this pandemic time. We pray for Your Holy Spirit to help everyone to yield unto the Lord, to learn to turn to You in brokenness, and trust You in all ways.
- Father, thank you to the government and health workers of Singapore for their tenacity and perseverance in dealing with the problem of Covid-19 in the country. Grant them strength and wisdom every step of their way.
- We pray and lift to you, o Lord, every individual that was vaccinated that vaccine would adapt well to the immune system of the recipient and fully protect the person from virus and any other side effects of it.
- Father, we proclaim and decree Your word over the people of Singapore and nations “Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand. No harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways.”
- Father, we thank You that this Covid battle is not ours. This battle belongs to the Lord and the Lord our God is the One who goes with us to fight for us against our enemies and give us victory. In Jesus' mighty name! Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 2 - 8 June 2021
- Father, thank you for the presence of Your Holy Spirit. We ask that Your presence in Singapore will continue to increase and hover over this nation until we see the glory of Lord Jesus Chris is manifested in this nation.
- Father, grant us Your grace to see harvests amid trials and challenges that the world is facing now. Allow Your churches to take every opportunity to share the Gospel and see many fruits from evangelism, discipleship, and mission.
- We pray Lord, that even in this difficult situation, we will continue to grow deeper in our intimacy with You. We would also grow in loving others and having Gospel conversations with unbelievers.
- Father, we declare in Jesus' name that every pressure, depression, and anxiety brought by Covid-19 be replaced with God’s hope and peace in the minds and hearts of the people. Increase the spread of the Gospel and open more hearts to God's love.
- Father, we continue to lift our government leaders and health worker for wisdom and discernment as they address many challenges in the country. Strengthen them and prosper every work of their hands for the safety and prosperity of the country.
- We pray Father, that You continue to breathe renewal right into our souls. Holy Spirit fills us, draws us closer to You, and works Your purposes through us.
- “Thou shalt also decree a thing and it shall be established unto thee: and the light shall shine upon thy ways.” Job 22:28. Father, we pray and declare that Covid 19 challenge would bring Your churches and Your people to be more rooted and grounded in love. May they have the strength to comprehend and know with all the saints the breadth, length, height, and depth of the love of Christ that surpasses knowledge, that they may be filled with all the fullness of God.
- Father, we declare in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ for healing and speedy recovery for those infected by Covid, and even for those emotionally and mentally sick, we declare that they are healed by His stripes.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 26 May - 1 June 2021
- Father, amid the Covid-19 challenge, we want to continue to give thanks to You because You are sovereign in this situation. Thank you for Your continuous presence for us, thank you for Your almighty shadow. Thank you that You go before us and cover us from behind.
- Thank you that You are in our midst and that our future is secure in the place You are preparing for us.
- Father, we praise You today with our hearts and songs. We praise You for Your faithfulness, we praise You for Your great power and love. We confess our need for You, that our lives don't go so well with the present situation. We struggle and worry, get weary, and worn; yet You never leave us.
- Thank you for Your care over us. Thank you for the wisdom and abilities You give to the government and all the healthcare workers. We thank you that You breathe renewal right into our souls. We ask for Your Spirit to fill us, to draw us close to Yourself, and to work Your purposes through us, as we set our eyes on You during the pandemic time. Amen.
- We pray for all the churches to be prayerful and watchful nowadays; that the churches will be refined, set apart for Christ, and continue to hold fast to the truths of God.
- We pray for the anointing of the Holy Spirit to be poured out to all His people and be fired up with fresh fervor and passion that will impact lives and communities amid the Covid-19 problem.
- We declare and proclaim the blood of Jesus over Singapore to wash away all the infections of virus and the root of this Covid-19 shall be uprooted in the land by the power of the blood and the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- Every spirit of depressions and death be rendered nullified and powerless in the name of Jesus. We pray to the Father that His peace is released right now to all and guard the hearts and minds of those experiencing depression. Let the abundant life of Jesus be released to all the people in Singapore and the nations in Jesus' name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 19 - 25 May 2021
- Father, we continue to ask in Jesus' name and declare that Your blood cleanses and washes away all Covid-19 viruses. Your Holy fire consumes all the variants and flattens the curve in the country.
- Father, we acknowledge Your grace and give thanks for the government's total commitment and best efforts to battle Covid-19 and its impact.
- We pray for all the healthcare workers for high morale, strength, and determination to fight on. We also ask that You give them good health, strong immunity, joy, and peace as they continue to serve the people and the country during this pandemic time.
- We pray for Christians and churches to arise and shine and be a blessing to their families, neighbours, and friends as they pray and allow them to reach out and become Your vessels of blessing to other people.
- Protect the health of the elderly and those who are weak physically in their immune system. We plead the blood of Jesus Christ for all the people to seal them with Your power.
- Let Your grace and mercy flow to those who are depressed, fearful, have anxiety, and suicidal thoughts. We plead upon them the power of the blood that heals and guards their heart and mind with everlasting peace.
- Father, we pray for those disadvantaged and mostly affected economically that You open the door of opportunities to find a suitable and good job that will sustain their needs financially. Nothing is impossible for the Lord.
- We continue to lift to You the vaccines, let all the vaccines be sanctified and sealed by the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ. Those who have already received it are well protected and the vaccines will work effectively in Jesus' name.
- Jesus, thank you that You are our refuge and fortress and with great confidence, we put our trust unto You as You are greater in us than he that is in this world, including the Covid-19 and its variants. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 12 - 18 May 2021
- Father, thank you for Your sovereign grace. We declare that Your love and mercy through Your Son Jesus Christ will overflow in this country and continue to protect our nation against the Covid-19 variant.
- We pray for healing to those who are recently infected by Covid-19 and the Covid variant. We pray that this infection will not spread but will be immediately controlled and ceased soon.
- Father, grant wisdom, strength, resources, and Your supernatural ability to the government, the leaders of the Ministry of Health, and health workers. Strengthen them with Your Spirit, that through their work, many will be restored to health. They are also able to control and stop the spread of infections and protect the nation from the Covid-19 virus.
- We pray and declare in Jesus' mighty name for all the vaccines to be efficient and effective to protect the people from the variant virus. It will be also safe for all people's health.
- Protect the health of the elderly and those who are weak physically in their immune system. We plead the blood of Jesus Christ for all the people to seal them with Your power.
- We renounce and reject the spirit of death and infirmities from the Covid-19 virus. We release abundant life and health from our Lord Jesus Christ to all people and nations.
- Father, strengthen and protect from any suicidal thoughts those who feel discouraged and are overwhelmed by the present situation. Send forth Your angelic hosts to minister unto their lives in Jesus' name. Amen.
- Father, You are our refuge and stronghold. We continue to entrust to You the health and well-being of our nation. We pray for those who are worried, fearful, and anxious that their trust will be unto the Lord and His peace guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 5 - 11 May 2021
- Father, we pray for Your love, grace, and compassion to abound to all the nations as we all go through this challenging time.
- We declare the wisdom of the Lord and God's revelations for those who bear the load of making decisions and taking actions with all these widespread challenges the world is facing.
- Father, we asked for the miracle of healing and breath of life for those who are suffering from Covid-19 especially those in India in Jesus' mighty name.
- We declare the Lord’s protection for all the elderly and vulnerable that they will not succumb to the risks of the virus.
- We also pray for the sealing and the protection of the blood of Jesus for all who had the vaccine and to all still to receive the vaccine. We proclaim all the vaccine is safely sealed by the blood of Lord Jesus Christ and effective to protect them from the Covid-19 virus.
- We nullify and reject the spirit of death and fear that these spirits will not take hold in the hearts and minds of the people. We proclaim the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard the hearts and minds of all the people all over the world in Jesus' name.
- Help Your people to approach each day in faith, peace, and trust in Your truth and promises in the word of God, trusting of Your great love and faithfulness towards us.
- Father, help us and all the people to focus our heart and mind unto You and not on what we hear and see in the news proclaiming our God is the Sovereign God who is greater than this pandemic challenges.
- Father, strengthen and protect those who feel discouraged and are overwhelmed by the present situation from any suicidal thoughts. Send forth Your angelic hosts to minister unto their life in Jesus' name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 28 April - 4 May 2021
- Father, we thank you for Your love upon Singapore and all the nations. In Your sovereignty, control this Covid-19 that this situation shall turn for the glory of the Lord and the salvation of the world.
- Father, we also thank you for the COVID-19 vaccines that are now available in Singapore. We declare that it is effective and safe for all the people receiving it. It is sealed by the blood of the Lamb and it is empowered by Your Holy Spirit to release healing and protection for everyone.
- Father, we thank you for the government of Singapore and we pray continuously of supernatural wisdom, abilities, knowledge, and resources in facing the challenges that are brought by this Covid-19 pandemic.
- Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, we declare healing and life for those in hospital and critical because of Covid-19. We renounce death in them and proclaim life and healing over their sick body. They shall arise with the healing of God’s wings in them.
- Father, we proclaim that Singapore and all the nations belong to the sovereign lordship, rule, reign, and dominion of the Lord. According to Your Word, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people He has chosen as His inheritance”, we declare that Singapore is blessed because of our fear of the Lord.
- Father, cause a hunger and thirst for righteousness to fill the land. Fill our hearts with a desire for You. Lord of the Harvest, the harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few.
- Father, we pray and ask from You to send laborers to gather the harvest of lost souls. Bring salvation to the citizens and all the people in Singapore through true repentance and authentic conversions and cause our families and neighbors to be born again. Let signs, wonders, and miracles follow those who believe.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 21 - 27 April 2021
- Father, we pray for a better understanding of Your will and divine purpose during this difficult time of the pandemic.
- Father, we ask that You strengthen the heart of the people nowadays. Help them remain strong in faith and be faithful until the end of many challenges in the world that they are all facing.
- We ask the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with joy, praise, and thanksgiving that comes from the Father.
- Father, continue to sustain all workers and business owners who suffer the loss of livelihood due to shut-downs, quarantines, closed borders, and other restrictions.
- Father, we lift the families who are far from their loved ones, those overseas, and are separated because of lockdown and restrictions. Let Your peace and shalom guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Father, guide the leaders of the nations that they have the wisdom of God so that they could lead and speak the truth to the people and act with justice in dealing with all the issues brought by Covid 19.
- Father, we pray for Your healing upon the nations, heal those who are sick and infected by the virus, strengthen their heart and mind in facing their situation, and lead them to know Jesus as their great healer and physician.
- Father, we decree and declare the blood of Jesus in all the vaccines that are being prepared and used nationwide and globally. The blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ seals all the vaccines given to the recipients, releases healing, and builds strong immunity to everyone.
- In Jesus' name, we continue to declare that nations shall rise and proclaim God’s glory and Jesus Christ will be enthroned in every nation. Every knee will bow and every tongue confesses Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 14 - 20 April 2021
- Psalms 47:6-7 Sing praises to God, sing praises; sing praises TO OUR KING, sing praises. FOR GOD IS THE KING OF ALL THE EARTH; sing to Him a psalm of praise.
- Father, we thank you that we can approach Your throne confidently and boldly. We ask the Holy Spirit to fill our hearts with joy, praise, and thanksgiving that comes from the Father.
- Father, as we worship, we declare that You be enthroned unto the nations and You take control of every situation that the world is facing. You are greater than all this pandemic challenge and we proclaim that this situation is all under Your feet and our feet because of You who are in us in Jesus' mighty name.
- We thank you, Father, for the blood of the Lord Jesus Christ, we declare the blood of Jesus is upon every vaccine and it shall release protection even healing to those that receive it in Jesus' name.
- Father, we pray for every government leader especially those who are using the pandemic situation for their advantage e.g., the corruption, that it shall be exposed and put to justice as nothing is hidden unto Your eyes.
- Father, we renounce the spirit of death and fear, but rather we release life and healing to every individual that is infected by the Covid virus and apply the blood of Jesus over their head because Your word had said that by Your stripes they are healed.
- Father, we thank You that healing, restoration, and revival is taking place in every nation, Your purpose is to glorify Your name through all the earth, therefore we proclaim Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. You had given us and all the nation victory over the enemy, the Covid-19.
- In Jesus' name we declare, nations shall rise and proclaim His glory and He will be enthroned to every nation and every knee will bow and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 7 - 13 April 2021
- God, we continue to remember your goodness and your faithfulness is new every morning. We proclaim that you are continuously faithful to all your creation and you are our Sovereign God even amid of pandemic.
- Father, we plead the blood of Jesus over all the nations specifically Brazil, India Philippines, and Indonesia. We ask that the power of the blood of Jesus wash away completely the Covid virus and heal those who are infected by it. Nothing is impossible with you Lord.
- Father help us to keep our eyes upon You, who is the glory and lifter of our head and our Commander-in-Chief. We will march in synchrony with Your all-powerful leadership and cause us to courageously triumph over the Covid 19.
- Father we pray for your church to arise and shine and speak up your promises and your goodness so that Your light, love, and truth will flood, as a river of life in and through us, to draw others to You and Your gift of salvation.
- Father we pray for your church to arise and shine and speak up your promises and your goodness so that Your light, love, and truth will flood, as a river of life in and through us, to draw others to You and Your gift of salvation.
- Father amid this pandemic we pray many will come out of the darkness to walk in the light of Your truth that will usher them on the “Highway of Holiness”.
- May God open our ears that we will hear what the Spirit is saying to us personally and we may abide in your leading and continue to entrust our life unto you during the pandemic.
- Father we pray for much peace and patience to fill every home. We pray for those who are filled with worry, fears, and anxiety to come to the Savior who alone is the hope of the world.
- Father we give you thanks for our government leaders and let your divine wisdom and right counsel to every local and national governing leader. Cover them with your blood and fill them in your overflowing grace as they seek to make the right decisions and the tough calls.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 31 March - 6 April 2021
- God, You are sovereign and all-powerful. You can stop this virus now, but for reasons we cannot understand, You are allowing it to continue and we trust You. You are holy and righteous, and all Your acts are just. We ask that Your purposes will prevail, and You make all things beautiful in Your time.
- Father, we ask that You extend Your mercy and grace to all the nations like the Philippines, India, Indonesia, and Malaysia. We pray that You stop the spread and eliminate its threat in Your grace and mercy in Jesus' mighty name.
- Father, we thank you for the gift of medical knowledge, medical personnel, biotech companies, and all governmental agencies who are working together to combat the coronavirus.
- Father, we pray for Your guidance and protection to those who had their vaccine, especially the elderly. We pray that everything would go smoothly to them and those who will also take the vaccine, would not have side effects and it would work out effectively in Jesus' name.
- Father, we pray for all the nations who are still severely affected by the pandemic that Your hands be upon them.
- We also pray for those who are sick, and those who grieve the loss of loved ones. May Your peace and comfort be upon their hearts. You take care of their physical, mental, and economic well-being.
- Father, we continue to lift to You the business owners to give them wisdom to best manage their finances and ingenuity and creativity for generating revenue and retaining employees.
- We declare in the name of Jesus that amid this pandemic, nations will come to Your light, and kings before Your dawn. And Jesus shall be the shepherd that leads them in still waters and green pastures. Even though they walk through the valley of the shadow of death, they will fear no evil, You are with them and Your rod and Your staff shall comfort them.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 24 - 30 March 2021
- Father, thank you for this season of the pandemic challenge because You are our rock, our fortress, and deliverer, our God, our strength in whom we will trust. You are our buckler, the horn of our salvation, and our high tower.
- We pray that You will help us to continue walking in love, loving our neighbor, and lifting them in prayer and protection from Covid-19 because You love them and died for them as You did for us.
- Father, we ask that You grant our government leaders the spirit of wisdom and revelation for solutions and ways to deal with the Covid-19 pandemic.
- Lord Jesus, we thank you specifically for the gift of life. We exalt You for keeping us alive and healthy to this moment. The Scripture says it is by the mercy of the Lord that we are not consumed. We thank you for being God over our lives. Thank you, Lord, for keeping us safe from deadly Covid-19.
- We exalt Your Holy name, mighty Jesus. For it has been written, I will do a new thing, now shall it bring forth, for you know it not, I will make a way in the wilderness and a river in the desert. We pray that this year 2021, the virus shall be completely eradicated, and God will begin a new thing in our lives in the name of Jesus.
- We pray for a new dimension of wonders, a new dimension of glory for Singapore, and all the nations, the wonders of God’s love and His glory and jubilation that this pandemic season shall end soon in Jesus' name.
- We pray for the body of Christ worldwide, that the church would rise to be a house of prayer. The church to be a light on a hill in their communities and cities where God has placed them. There will be an outpouring of the Holy Spirit to every church and the 3rd Pentecost that will bring revival and harvests of souls worldwide.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 17 - 23 March 2021
- Almighty Father, we continue to ask and proclaim through the name and power of Your Son Jesus Christ and in Your timing that this pandemic Coronavirus ceases forever.
- Father, we pray for Your grace and mercy for those still badly affected by the virus in various parts of the world.
- Father, grant healing to the sick and help them be open to receive the Truth so that the Truth which is the Scriptures shall set them free. They shall receive their spiritual healing and revival.
- We pray for Your hands to bless the vaccine that it shall be effective, safe, and helpful to combat the spread of the virus.
- We pray for the Holy Spirit's inspiration and wisdom to those researching medicines and treatments for the pandemic.
- We continue to pray and declare that during this pandemic, You will keep the people strong in faith, hope, and love.
- We pray that the Father will grant us the courage and perseverance in our prayer and intercessions, not just for ourselves and loved ones but also for our neighbors and the world.
- Father, we entrust ourselves and the nations who are affected to Your infinite power and love. We declare that the wings of Your love and protection shall continue to cover Singapore and all the nations until this virus passes away and is uprooted forever in Jesus’s mighty name.
- Let the name of the Lord be glorified and magnified. His name is known and proclaimed for He knows the plans for everyone and Singapore and that plan is to prosper us and not to harm us but to give us hope and a future. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 10 - 16 March 2021
- We give thanks to the Lord the vaccine is given to many people including not only the front liners but also the elderly. Thank you, Lord, bless this vaccine for effective use and protection of everyone.
- Pray that the fear of the people for any bad side effects of the vaccine will turn to trust, peace, and thanksgiving to the living God.
- God will bless and bring more open doors to businesses to strengthen the economic situation of our country. With God, nothing is impossible to those who trust and believe in Him.
- We pray that we can completely overcome this global pandemic crisis. Therefore, give safety and freedom for people to travel and strengthen again tourism and other businesses.
- God to continue to grant peace and good health to many foreign workers working in Singapore so that they can not only bless their loved ones back home but also contribute to bless the economy of our country.
- We give thanks to the God of the Harvests that despite difficult situations brought by this pandemic crisis, it brought many souls to seek the Lord and be open to the Gospel that brings souls to His Kingdom.
- The harvests are great, but the workers are few. Let us pray to the Lord of the harvest and ask to send His workers to the field and reach out to many who are already ready to be harvested.
- We pray and declare that the house of prayer would not only be found in the church. Every believer and disciple of Christ will respond to the calling in this pandemic time to be a fiery intercessor and a temple of praise, prayer, and worship.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 3 - 9 March 2021
- Let us praise and give thanks to God for His faithfulness upon this nation, that the case of Covid-19 continues to improve that there is no new local case.
- We thank God for the wisdom He gives to the government for the strategic ability to deal daily with the situation of the pandemic challenges in this country.
- Pray and declare healing and protection for those going through depression and hopelessness in different aspects because of the Covid-19. The peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard their heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- We decree and declare that the evil plan of the enemy through Covid-19 will turn to jubilation and God’s glorification, knowing that all things work together for good to those who love the Lord and because He knows His plan for us and our nation and that plan is to prosper us and not to harm us but to give us hope and future.
- Let us give thanks to God for the vaccine that is released. Let us pray that this vaccine is cleansed and sealed by the blood of the Lamb. This vaccine will be effective and safe to all who got the jab and those who are going to have it.
- God bless the economy of Singapore and open more business opportunities in this country. Those who are already here will continue to thrive and be blessed. Bless many foreign workers who work with them too, so that they could also continue to be a blessing to their family back home.
- We proclaim that the year 2021 is the new beginning for all, the beginning of the recovery of the economic situation, not just in Singapore but all over the world. This is the beginning of spiritual awakening spiritually of the lost souls. Now they would be open and hunger for the Truth. They will seek the Truth and they would be set free. The beginning of the Great Harvest has now begun.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 24 February - 2 March 2021
- Continue to intercede for Covid-19 vaccination for seniors aged 70 and above which began across Singapore on Monday (Feb 22). Seniors are at higher risk of severe disease or complications from COVID-19 infection. Let us declare that the blood of Jesus protects and shields each one of them.
- Lord, we ask for Your healing upon all those still in hospital for confirmed cases of Covid-19. We also ask for Your grace and mercy of one case who is in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit. With God nothing is impossible, the person will live, recover, and soon be out of ICU in Jesus' mighty name.
- We also pray for Singapore's foreign workers, mostly from Malaysia, India, Indonesia, and the Philippines, who cannot go back home and visit their family back home because of the Covid-19. May the Lord give them peace and comfort every time the longing for their loved ones and families starts to creep in their hearts.
- We also pray for many businessmen whose business and company in Singapore may have been affected by the pandemic as they may not able to travel much and must rely on online meetings and transactions. Lord, protect their businesses and prosper them to help the economy of Singapore to continue to thrive and strengthen.
- This Covid-19 crisis has tested the faith of many believers in Singapore and all over the world and seeing this virus is not eradicated, let us pray that every individual shall come and learn to rely on the Spirit of God and hear what God is teaching the believers and churches nowadays through this pandemic and at the same time believing that the harvest of souls is being gathered in God’s Kingdom through this Covid-19 as people put their trust in the Lord Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 17 - 23 February 2021
- Thank you, Lord, for the no new case of Covid-19 during the last weekend and holiday of the Chinese New Year celebration. The efficiency of the government and the constant vigilance of the people have given much help in controlling the virus in the country. May God continue to give us His favor and grace until we completely overcome this pandemic problem.
- Pray for all the seniors and elderlies who will be receiving their vaccine as their age and health may not be that stable. Let us pray that the vaccine would be safe for their health and they will not experience any bad side effects on their body. God releases His protection to all those already senior of age and weak physically. God will be their shield and protection.
- Let us continue to intercede for the economic situation of the country. Let us give thanks to God for a stable situation in Singapore despite the pandemic challenge faced by the government. The government expects a gradual recovery of the economy this year. With God nothing is impossible.
- Continue to pray and intercede for the families who are still badly affected by Covid-19 that was started last year and may have not completely recovered.
- Pray for God’s mental and emotional strength as they continually tackle and face the challenges. God sends His angels concerning them and helps them overcome and receive their miracles.
- Pray for the refreshing wind and rain of the Holy Spirit to every church having onsite services every Sunday that God’s people will experience a renewed strength and refreshing water of His Words that restore their souls and strengthen their faith in the Lord.
- Pray and declare in faith that the great harvests of souls will be gathered in the Kingdom of God this year.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 10 - 16 February 2021
- Thank you, Lord, for the new hope, joy, new day of life, and good health given unto us amid the pandemic. We thank you for Your protection and blessings in our lives.
- Let us give thanks to the Lord for the efficiency of the Singapore government in dealing with and handling the pandemic crisis in Singapore. Let us pray for the Lord’s continuous favor in Singapore for the low to zero cases of Covid-19.
- Pray for the people's continuous vigilance in the coming Chinese New Year celebration that every family and individual shall not put down their guard for health safety as they celebrate CNY this year.
- Thank you, Lord, for the availability of the vaccine, not only in Singapore but in most of the country as well. Let us pray for the vaccine's efficacy and safety to the health of every individual.
- Let us pray for those receiving the vaccine every day. May the Lord’s protection be upon them. May God the Holy Spirit releases His oil of anointing for healing and strength.
- We pray for those who are sick, those who grieve for the loss of their loved ones, and those whose physical, mental, and economic well-being have been severely impacted by the pandemic.
- Let us continue to pray for the World Health Organization and all government leaders for God’s guidance, wisdom, and abilities to find ways in defeating the Covid-19 for good.
- We declare the hedge of protection and the Lord’s precious blood around all the churches as they have onsite service that there will be no case of Covid-19 among the congregation.
- Good physical and spiritual health for all God's servants. The Holy Spirit reveals His heartbeat in these last days to prepare the bride for His return.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 3 - 9 February 2021
- Pray for those new Covid-19 cases, who were all imported and mostly asymptomatic cases, that they would receive the needed health care attention and experience fast and complete healing.
- Let us continue to pray for everyone to maintain vigilance to keep the spread of COVID in the community low. Continue to pray for wisdom upon the government in handling new cases from outside the country.
- Let us pray that everyone, especially the churches, will not only be vigilant but also be patient to wait for this long Covid-19 to be completely gone. We also learn to align our hearts and hands towards the Great Commission to reach the world with the Gospel.
- Let us give thanks to God for the Vaccines against COVID-19. Let us pray for their effectiveness, both in the short term and in the long term. May God also seal it with His blood.
- The peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard our heart and mind in Christ Jesus our Lord. The fear and worries regarding the health side effects of the vaccine for Covid-19 will be turned to complete trust in God’s promise and assurance of the blood of the Lamb that covers each one of us.
- Let us pray for families who have been separated for a long time because of Covid-19, especially those families who live overseas, and those who are working overseas. Pray for comfort upon their hearts whenever the longing to be reunited with their family members creep in their hearts.
- The churches continue to arise as an army of God in intercession and warfare, declaring and decreeing prayers during these times. God has given us the power to trample all the snakes and scorpions and all the power of darkness, and nothing shall by any means hurt us.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 27 January - 2 February 2021
- Let us pray and declare that the vaccine for Covid-19 will be safe and effective. There will be no negative side effects on the health of the vaccine's recipients, especially the elderly.
- Let us pray that the Covid-19 and its variants shall be completely eradicated in our country, and especially in those nations that are badly affected by the virus.
- Let us pray for those who have difficulty and still search for employment during this time of the pandemic. We pray for God’s grace and favor upon them that the door of opportunity would be open to them soon.
- We pray for Your comfort and healing to those who are emotionally and mentally affected by the pandemic and experience depression. Let us ask for God’s hands to touch them and release healing in their inner being.
- Pray for the nation and churches that they will be awakened and rise from the darkness of the deceit of the world. The fear of God will be their guide and strength, more than the fear of death that is brought by the pandemic.
- Let us ask the Lord to send forth His angelic hosts over the nations to seal all the borders of every nation, such as Singapore, Indonesia, Malaysia, and the whole of Asia from all the threat of Covid-19 and its variants. Let us ask God to seal every border of our nation and the rest of the neighboring country and release His healing and cleansing fire to all the nations.
- Pray for God’s protection among all the churches that are now doing an onsite service with limited people. The Lord protects the people from the virus. Seal Your people with Your blood as we go out, meet, and worship God together onsite. God is our shield and protection in Jesus' name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 20 - 26 January 2021
- Father, we pray that the foundation of Singapore and all other nations from 2021 onwards would be the fear of the Lord. The fear of the Lord gives us refuge, turns us away from the snares of pandemic and death, prolongs life, and gives riches and honor.
- Lord, You said, “If My people who are called by My name will humble themselves, and pray and seek My face, and turn from their wicked ways, then I will hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin and heal their land”. We declare that we are Your people. We are called by Your name. We humble ourselves. We pray. We seek Your face. We turn from our wicked ways. You hear us from heaven. You will forgive our sins. You will heal our land from the Covid-19 pandemic and its variants.
- According to Your word, “Blessed is the nation whose God is the LORD, the people He has chosen as His own inheritance”. We declare and proclaim that Jesus reigns and rules over Singapore. He is the Lord and God of Singapore and He in control of every situation in this country.
- We proclaim the reverence fear to God will be upon every people’s heart. They will acknowledge that He alone can protect and preserve them and their nations from all sicknesses, diseases, and even economic downfall.
- By the authority of the name of Jesus Christ, we come against every demonic spirit, every principality, and every spirit of wickedness in the high places over or against this nation. We declare the blood of the Lamb Jesus to protect and seal all borders of Singapore and residents of this nation.
- Father God, we continue to proclaim and declare the vaccine against Covid-19 is safe for the health of people. We ask and declare the blood of Jesus to form a substance of cleansing from any harmful side effects and release healing and protection to vaccine recipients all over the world in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 13 - 19 January 2021
- Father, we praise You for You are the God who protects Your people from all harm and sicknesses. In Jesus’ name, we proclaim and declare that Your truth shall set us free from all of our fears and worries. We declare our faith and we believe in Your word of promises. Amen.
- We stand firm in the shield of victory that You have given to us. By the authority that You have given to us, we command our enemies to turn back in flight. We proclaim every work of darkness through this Covid-19 is powerless and completely ceased in Jesus’ mighty name.
- Father, we proclaim that You are our shield and help as we wage war against the enemies. We declare Your glorious name and continually praise You and be reminded amid this pandemic that we have Your great promises that we may walk by faith and not by sight.
- Heavenly Father, thank you that You are the resurrection and the life, death holds no power over us. We proclaim Your word that says that You will send out Your word and heal us. We, therefore, ask Your word to be sent to those in a critical situation by Covid-19 all over the world and ask for Your healing upon them in Jesus' name.
- Father, we ask that You raise watchmen and prayer warriors to intercede for nations and leaders nowadays. Bring an army, anoint, and use them to watch faithfully during this challenging time.
- Purify all nation with the blood of Jesus. Turn their hearts away from different idols that they have created as a nation and individuals. During all these challenges and pandemics that these nations are facing, we pray that You help them to walk in ways that honor Your holy name.
- Almighty God, we ask and declare for all the vaccines against Covid-19 to be safe for people’s health. The vaccines will effectively heal and protect people from the virus. We declare that all these vaccines be sealed by the blood of the Lamb in Jesus' mighty name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 6 - 12 January 2021
- We proclaim and declare the fire of 3rd Pentecost all over Singapore and the nations. Every sicknesses and virus shall be consumed completely and will be eradicated for good as we enter the year 2021.
- Let’s pray and declare that all of us will have one heart and mind to align in the vision of the 3rd Pentecost that all of the churches in Singapore and beyond will receive the fire of Pentecost.
- We praise and give glory to our Heavenly Father for the availability of the vaccine against Covid-19. We proclaim that this vaccine will be safe and effective and there will be no negative side effects on our health.
- We also give You thanks, Father, for the government of Singapore for giving them wisdom and capability to deal with and keep stringent measures against Covid-19.
- Father, we continually declare that Singapore shall be free completely from the Covid-19 virus.
- Father, we declare Your peace that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every migrant worker in Singapore despite being away from their loved one because of the crisis. Let Your peace and joy be upon their hearts.
- We proclaim and declare the blood of Jesus over BCS and His protection be upon everyone serving and attending the onsite church that was started on 3rd January 2021.
- We proclaim and declare the Lord’s anointing to all our Pastors ministering the Word of God in all services and the revelations of the Holy Spirit in every sermon they preach. All people listening to the Word will be refreshed, strengthened, and revived during this time of the pandemic.
- We declare and continue to proclaim spiritual and physical strong immunity against any evil attack against us and our physical bodies against any virus and diseases. The blood of the Lamb mark and shield every one of us in Jesus' name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 30 December 2020 - 5 January 2021
- As we enter the year 2021, we proclaim in Jesus' name that we are entering a new beginning of good health both spiritually, physically, and emotionally. We declare that whatever we lost in the year 2020 shall be recovered in Jesus' name and the blessings of the Father shall overflow in everyone’s life and all the nations.
- We pray and declare that the Covid-19 vaccine will be safe for all receiving it. We proclaim that there will be no bad side effects on the health of people and the blood of Jesus shall seal and mark this vaccine.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we bind and continuously render virus Covid-19 powerless all over the world. We proclaim that there will be no 2nd or 3rd wave of it but rather it shall cease and its spread is stopped in Jesus' name.
- We declare that the borders of Singapore shall be safe. It is sealed and marked by the blood of the Lamb and God's angelic hosts are released to protect this country from any kind of threat of sickness and harm.
- Supernatural wisdom and strength are released to all departments of our government leaders as they continue to put systems and measures in place to safeguard the health of the people and the economic stability of the nation.
- Creative and workable ideas will be given to countries and officials internationally as they discuss the plan to establish green lane arrangements, protocols, and opening up of borders.
- We pray whatever new mutations of Covid-19 shall be contained and shall not spread out to the nations. We pray and declare the blood of Jesus to contain and wash this virus completely in Jesus' mighty name.
- Lord, have mercy and let Your healing grace be released to those who are infected badly by the virus. Save them from death, both physically and spiritually.
- Father, we thank you for Your grace and mercy in Singapore for almost zero cases of Covid-19 in this country. We ask for Your continuous protection for this country and Your supernatural wisdom and abilities of government and health workers to assure the safety and protection of the country from the virus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 23 - 29 December 2020
- We declare in the name of Jesus that the Covid-19 virus shall not spread out anymore and the vaccine developed by the scientist is sealed by the blood of Lord Jesus Christ. It will release healing and protection to the people.
- Father, we put our trust in You for all the nations. We proclaim that the plans of the enemy through Covid-19 shall not prevail against Your plan and purpose for the great revival and the 3rd Pentecost which is coming to the world from Asia to the rest of the nations.
- We lift and wave the banner of victory over the Covid-19 virus in this land and the rest of the world. We proclaim the spirit behind this pandemic will bow and be powerless among the people.
- We pray for supernatural wisdom and strength to all departments of our government leaders as they continue to put systems and measures in place to safeguard the health of the people and the economic stability of the nation.
- We declare God continue to be our refuge and no evil shall befall us nor shall any plague come in our dwellings because God will send His angels over us, our family, and even our nation as we put our complete trust unto the Lord.
- We declare a smooth gradual reopening of many churches and other establishments in the business world that everyone would able to adapt and adjust well to the new normal of living.
- Father, we declare the cases of Covid-19 would remain low and zero. Let your protection be upon those who are vulnerable physically such as the elderly and those who are weak in their health. Surround them with Your protection, O Lord.
- Father, arise and shine the glory of Your Son Jesus Christ over the nations and let everyone learns that Jesus Christ is the Lord of all. He is the Lord that is faithful to all His promises and His plan never changes for all His creation. The Covid-19 shall not separate us from Your love as You are the Lord that will lead every nation to the rock of their salvation Jesus Christ. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 16 - 22 December 2020
- We continue to pray that God in His mercy will stretch out His hand over the sick in hospitals and their homes. We ask for a tsunami of healing. We ask that God touches people’s immune systems so they would have greater resistance to infection.
- Father, we pray for renewed reverence to the Lord among Your people and we reject any intimidating thought that brought fear and doubt to the people. Let the fear of God arises in everyone’s heart trusting and putting our faith to the Mighty God who alone can protect us against any pandemic.
- Let us pray that the church globally would have not only returned to prayer and fasting, but that it would have recovered the zeal for soul winning.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, we recognize Your majesty and Your authority and submit to You so that You may do Your will in our home, Your church, and the nations in this season.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, touch all new converts. Empower them to stand firm in their faith and come out stronger from this time of confinement. May any attempt of the devil to turn them away from You fail.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, pour a new vision for the coming year 2021 into the hearts of every one. Remove despair and give hope. We reject depression, despair, suicide, etc.
- Father, we pray to give those who do not know You a conviction of sin. Touch this generation mightily.
- Father, we declare that what the enemy wanted to use to destroy will be turned into good.
- Father, in the name of Jesus, by the blood of Jesus, we destroy the power of this plague. We declare our victory and our preservation.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 9 - 15 December 2020
- Bless the LORD, O my soul: and all that is within me, bless His holy name. Bless the LORD, O my soul, and forget not all His benefits: who forgives all our iniquities; who heals all our diseases; who redeems our lives from destruction; who crowns us with lovingkindness and tender mercies; who satisfies our mouths with good things; so that our youth is renewed like the eagles.
- Father, we praise and thank you for the no new case for the past-few days of locally transmitted COVID-19 infection. We continue to declare Your protection upon Singapore. Every border of this nation is sealed and covered by the blood of the Lamb.
- Father, we pray that You draw us and all the people on earth closer to You because eternal life is in You. Healing, hope, and protection can only be found in Your Son, Jesus Christ and those who call upon His Name shall be saved.
- In Jesus' name, we declare that even amid pandemic, revival shall arise in Singapore and all the nations. The Spirit of God will be poured on all people. Our sons and daughters will prophesy, our old men will dream dreams, and our young men will see visions.
- In Jesus' mighty name, we declare victory over the coronavirus. We bind the enemy and his forces and render them powerless. We release Your angels to go forth and minister on our behalf.
- We plead the blood of the Lamb over our lives, our family, nation, and government. We proclaim that we will overcome by the blood of the Lamb and the word of our testimony.
- We plead the blood of the Lamb over the vaccine prepared against Covid -19. Jesus, You are our shield and protection, our great Healer, and Your blood sealed us in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 2 - 8 December 2020
- Not by might nor by power but by the Spirit of God, we decree and declare for a great awakening and revival in every nation nowadays as we proclaim victory over Coronavirus. The fire of the Holy Spirit will consume all men, and everyone will declare that Jesus Christ is Lord.
- In the name of Jesus, we continue to bind the enemy and all its forces and rendering them powerless over our lives.
- We proclaim healing and restoration to those who are sick and infected by the virus.
- Father, we asked for Your angelic hosts to go forth and minister to many helpless and hopeless souls amid the pandemic. Set them free from the chain of fear and works of the enemies in their lives in Jesus' name.
- We plead the blood of Jesus over Singapore and to every individual in this country against the pandemic disease. We proclaim that we and our family can overcome it by the blood of the Lamb and the Word of our testimony in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Father, we thank You that the gates of hell shall not overcome the church and this pandemic shall not overcome Your people. We proclaim that the church shall rise up with the keys of the kingdom of heaven to bind and loose and see the great harvests of souls to be gathered into the Kingdom of God.
- Father, we declare Your glory shall arise and shine upon Your churches in Singapore as we cross over to the year 2021. The darkness of Covid-19 that covers the earth shall be consumed as the Lord rises upon the churches and Your glory appears over us.
- Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus Christ, we ask that You mark the vaccine against Covid-19 by the blood of the Lamb. The power of the blood of Jesus Christ is our protection, shield, and healer.
- We continue to pray for and support all the government's efforts to maintain and secure the country from virus infection. The peace of God that transcends all understanding will continue to guard our hearts and minds in Christ Jesus our Lord.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 25 November - 1 December 2020
- Lord, we praise You and thank You that You are more powerful than Covid-19 and that You who is in us is more powerful than anything in this world.
- In the name of Jesus, we declare that when the enemy comes against us, we will lift up our praise to You as our barrier against the enemy. We worship You in the midst of this Covid-19 crisis nowadays. You are greater and more powerful than all this virus and You will show Your power on our behalf when we call unto Your name.
- Father, we ask You in the name of Jesus to heal those who are sick of Covid-19 and protect continuously this nation and all the people against this threat of the virus.
- Father, give us the wisdom to pray for all the leaders, governors, and churches of every nation. Give them wisdom from the Holy Spirit of Your heartbeat and mind to understand the times in which we live and prepare us for all that we may have to face in the foreseeable future.
- Father, look down in pity on all peoples throughout the nations. Search the hearts of all people we pray and draw those that are seeking You into a saving knowledge of Lord Jesus Christ.
- Father, we continue to ask for Your grace and mercy for all the people of the nations during this pandemic time. We intercede for the salvation of many from the jaws of death and destruction through the power of Your Holy Spirit and the blood of the Lamb of God.
- We decree and declare that Your will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Nothing happens in this world without Your knowledge and permission. We, therefore, proclaim the world will acknowledge that You are God alone and no one else.
- We also declare that Covid-19 has no power over us but rather this will bring many to the way of Truth and Life and find their salvation in Christ Jesus our Lord. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 18 - 24 November 2020
- Father, we ask for your overflowing love and mercy to be poured over Singapore and nations as your living water pour your daily blessing over us. Be the mighty fortress for those affected by Covid-19.
- Father, we pray that You will be the shelter of new hope and new life for those who are still waiting and feeling discouraged and depressed because of the economic situation. Enable them to fully recover from all challenges they are facing right now, such as the uncertainty of the pandemic and all-natural disasters that have impacted nations such as the Philippines that experienced typhoon Ulysses.
- Father, continue to lead us along the path you have prepared for us and remind us to always be watchful for you in all aspects of our lives. Remind us to be more generous and to serve those in need if it were You.
- Father, we pray during this pandemic time that you transform us so that we live each day as transforms, break down the walls of separation within our lives and communities. And the church we will become authentic bearers of light and life in the community we are in.
- We also pray for people of all the nations, especially Asia on where they continue to batten down against the health and economic effects of COVID-19, let us pray for their continued strength and dedication of all the health workers and the government leaders.
- Father, we pray for your nourishment of Truth and your grand love for those in a difficult situation. Strengthen their faith and protect them from many whispering lies and discouragement in their minds and help them to focus on your promises only. For with God, nothing is impossible to those who trust in Him.
- Father, as we remember the difficulties of many regulations and limitations during this pandemic time, we pray that you mold our behavior with consideration for others and obedience to the leader as if we are obeying the Lord and therefore bless the communities where we are.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 11 - 17 November 2020
- Father, we pray for the pilot plan of government to gradually increase worshippers per session by the end of the year to be indeed successful that the churches will be restored to full capacity attendance by the coming year 2021.
- We continually give you thanks, Father, for zero Covid-19 cases in the local community. We ask for Your protection in all the borders of Singapore. The fire of protection surrounds the nation from outside cases and the authorities will able to deal with it at once.
- Father, we pray that all men will find the way to dwell in the shelter of the Most High. They will find rest in the shadow of the Almighty. During this pandemic time, many will find salvation in Your Son, the Lord Jesus Christ, and will say that He is their refuge and fortress.
- Father, let the earth and all the nation including Singapore be filled with Your glory. We proclaim that the darkness and anxiety brought by Covid-19 will turn into Your glory and be released to all people. Let this glory bring peace and light in their spiritual eyes to see and know the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We continue to pray for our government leader’s wisdom, our health service's strength, and our people's hope. Lead the nations and all the people through the power of the Holy Spirit that everyone will find comfort and the springs of the water of joy bubble up in everyone’s heart.
- Father, Your word said that man hearts plan his way, but the Lord directs his steps. We declare Lord that You are the Lord who controls everything, and You know the plan You have for the nation. Father, in Your mercy, direct all the affairs that are happening in the world nowadays. Lead the nation to acknowledge You and surrender their every plan and decision to Your wisdom and authority. Let the fear of God be upon every leaders’ heart as every nation faces the turmoil of the Covid-19 crisis.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 4 - 10 November 2020
- Father, in the name of Your Son, Jesus Christ, we are entering Your gates with thanksgiving and Your courts with praise in answering our prayers. The case of Covid-19 in Singapore locally is zero during the past few weeks. We give you thanks and bless your holy name! For the Lord is good, His steadfast love endures forever, and His faithfulness to all generations.
- Heavenly Father, we continually offer supplications, prayers, and intercessions for all people, including those in high positions of power, both in the local and national government, for Your guidance and wisdom in handling and making a wise decision concerning Covid-19 related to physical health and economic turmoil that it has brought upon many nations.
- Father, we seek Your forgiveness for all men that amid the crisis, we will have an open heart and eyes to know that You are the Lord. You are the Lord of all the nation. We pray that You teach us Your ways and raise us to continue loving and trusting You.
- Father, we pray that the glory of Your Son, Jesus Christ, will fill the earth as the waters cover the sea. Every disease and virus, including Covid-19, shall bow down at Your feet and be defeated and annihilated on earth.
- Father, we proclaim and declare that in Your mercy, You will mightily turn this crisis into a miracle. You will use this Covid-19 crisis to move the hearts of many people to seek God and come into repentance and ultimately lead to their salvation.
- We continue to declare harvests of souls to many nations that their desperation for breakthrough and healing will bring them to their only Saviour. The plans of the enemy of eternal death will turn to the eternal life of many and great harvests of souls will be gathered in from all parts of the world. Let Your angelic hosts be sent to help the people find the Truth, and the Truth shall set them free in Jesus' mighty name. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 28 October - 3 November 2020
- Lord, we declare and proclaim that every church in Singapore is a house of prayer for all nations. Your Spirit of grace and supplication flow in every church. Their prayers rise like incense before God night and day. Let your church govern in prayer and enforce God’s will on the earth through intercession. Your church prays effectually and fervently, and their prayers are heard in Heaven and quickly answered on earth in Jesus' name.
- Father, we declare the atmosphere of Heaven saturates Singapore and all the nations. Singapore to be overshadowed by Your Holy Spirit and all the sicknesses and virus of Covid-19 be cleansed and uprooted completely in the power of His Spirit and the blood of the Lamb Jesus Christ.
- Father, we proclaim the spirit of peace that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every people especially those who are sick and infected by the virus. The spirit of repentance will saturate the mind and heart of people and we pray they will receive the Spirit of adoption, by Whom the people will cry out “Abba! Father!”
- Father, we pray for those affected by Covid-19 in their relationship and finances for healing and restoration. We declare the everlasting love of the Father to penetrate their souls and received his unfailing love for them, and God abundant grace and resources are released unto their life nowadays.
- Father, we ask that you give our leaders the wisdom to guide our nation and the world out of the current economic crisis. Help the government to protect the poor and all those who are struggling during this difficult time.
- Father, we pray that You open new opportunities for those who lost their jobs and provide them the resources for their daily needs.
- Let us continue to put our trust and belief in the Lord for the soon economic recovery of Singapore and the whole world, that our hearts will not be troubled because God is in control.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 21 - 27 October 2020
- Father, we proclaim and declare your blessings for this week preacher sharing your heartbeat. We declare clarity of the text and that God's powerful word will transform our hearts as we receive God’s message with humility and obedience.
- We also lift every Cool group that the Spirit of the Lord will continue to touch and minister to every one according to their needs and circumstances. God to grant harvests of souls in every Cool for His glory.
- We also remember every ministry of the church, the homogenous group, the Youth Ministry, Children, Women’s, and the Gateway Prayer tower. We declare the Lord’s presence in every ministry and anointing of the Holy Spirit to overflow and the Lord’s mind and heart be revealed for the year 2021. Our heart focuses to be solely for you alone Lord Jesus Christ no matter what circumstances the world may be facing.
- Pray for our church pastors and leaders that God will give strength and wisdom to them as they shepherd and care for the people. The church to come alongside them to encourage them and keep them in our prayer and intercessions.
- Church members continue to hold unto God’s promises that amid the Covid-19 crisis they will keep in heart God never changes and He never leaves us nor forsake us. Whatever He started in our life God is faithful and just to complete it in Christ Jesus our Lord.
- Thank You Lord Jesus and the power of your blood we overcome the enemy and we continue to declare this Covid-19 defeated and the Lord’s glory be upon this nation of Singapore that every knee will bow and every mouth confess Jesus Christ is Lord.
- Lord Jesus, we declare and proclaim that you reign and rule among the nations and your name will be lifted even amid crisis. Let your church received your plan and heartbeat and follow what the Holy Spirit is speaking and showing to the church nowadays through this crisis.
- Father, we declare every head and gate of every nation be open that the King of glory may come in. Who is this King of glory? The Lord strong and mighty, the Lord mighty in battle. Amen.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 14 - 20 October 2020
- Father God, we decree and declare peace over your people in this land. We proclaim that in the midst of this Covid-19 crisis, the peace of God that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every senior, parent, adult, young adults, youth, children, in every family and individual here in Singapore.
- Father God show favor to this land, restore the economy that affected badly by the Covid-19, forgive the iniquity of your people and this nation and let your glorious face turn upon this land and bless us.
- Father revive this nation and those downcast, that your people may rejoice in you. Show us your unfailing love and grant us a breakthrough over this present crisis.
- Father, thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for finding joy in seeing us through difficulties. Help us to see the purpose you had for us in this crisis of Covid-19. Help us to see and declare the blessing and victory You have for us in Jesus’ name. Amen.
- Father, thank You for Your goodness and faithfulness in our life. We choose Your promises. You are our Refuge and Fortress, our present help in trouble (Covid-19) that the world is facing right now.
- Father in heaven, thank You for Your faithfulness, thank You that You will complete what You’ve started among Your churches. We declare and proclaim that You are working behind the scenes to bring victory and glorious plan for the salvation of the world in Jesus’ name. Amen!
- Father breath life to all the dry bones and rise up a great army and warriors that would stand and war in the spiritual realms and will not fear knowing that He that is in us is greater than He that is in this world.
- Rise up and the army of worshippers that will bring down your glory and presence in this world through their pure and anointed praises’, worships, and prayers.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 7 - 13 October 2020
- Praise the Lord for the improved situation in Singapore: the case of COVID-19 in Singapore has come down, and most of them are imported cases. God indeed is answering our prayers. Thank you, Lord, for Your grace and mercy for Singapore during this time.
- Let us give thanks to the Lord with all our hearts. Tell all of His wonderful deeds in Singapore. We give thanks for He is good, and that His love for us and Singapore endures forever.
- Let us continue to pray and declare that this virus will be powerless. It will be contained and it will not infect anyone anymore.
- We pray that those who are sick by this virus that they are going to be healed soon. They will recover completely to good health.
- Lord Jesus, we ask Your host of heaven to go and pull down every stronghold and attack of the enemy through this COVID-19 virus. We declare in Jesus' name that every virus of COVID will be stopped and destroyed by the power of the blood of Jesus.
- Lord, anoint and raise your churches nowadays, especially in Singapore, that the church will rise in power of the Holy Spirit to preach the Gospel, heal the sick, and deliver those in bondage in Jesus' name.
- We pray and proclaim that those who are still in bondage, spiritually blind, deaf, and have a hardened heart to start to be open for the good news being shared by His people in the mighty name of Jesus.
- Let us continue to put our trust and belief in the Lord for the soon economic recovery of Singapore and the whole world, that our hearts will not be troubled because God is in control.
- We lift to you, Lord, those who lost their job and still struggling to find a new job. We declare that the God of hope fill them with all joy and peace in believing that with God, nothing is impossible, and the power of the Holy Spirit fill their hearts that they may abound in hope.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 30 September - 6 October 2020
- Pray for our spiritual intimate relationship with God the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, that all of us will have daily conversations, vibrant prayer life, be sensitive to His voice, and live in supernatural as He has destined us.
- Let us declare and thank God that He is the Lord who rules and reigns in Singapore. God knows the plan He has for this nation, and that plan is to prosper and give Singapore hope and future.
- Fifteen new COVID-19 cases were reported in Singapore as of noon on Monday (Sep 28). Let us pray for the Lord's protection and healing to those who are infected. Pray also that the infection would be contained and would not spread out.
- Let us thank God for more ease of Covid-19 restrictions by the government starting from October. The Health Ministry said that the overall number of new cases in the community has remained stable at an average of fewer than one case per day in the past two weeks.
- Let us continue to declare the Holy Ghost's fire protection to the whole nation of Singapore that all of these new cases will not increase anymore but rather be contained. The nation shall be declared free from the virus.
- Let us pray that God will arise in our hearts the urgency to preach the Gospel especially during this crisis. The Lord does not want anyone to perish but everyone to come to repentance and receive their salvation.
- Let us proclaim and declare that with God nothing is impossible. We declare God’s victory and the end of this virus globally. The fight over this virus would be won over by His grace and the blood of His Son Jesus Christ.
- Let us also proclaim for the floodgates of heaven to be open to Singapore. All the livelihood, businesses, and industries of these countries would be revived from strength to strength by His grace.
- We declare that God will turn our mourning into dancing. His people shall glorify the name of the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 23 - 29 September 2020
- Lord, we declare the Spirit of the Lord to rise upon the churches in Singapore and the world to let Your light shine upon them. Your people will be a mighty army of God at this season and time.
- Lord, we thank you that You are the Lord who rules and reigns in Singapore. We know that the plan You have for this nation is the plan to prosper them and give them hope and a future.
- Lord, we declare Your peace upon those who are affected by Covid-19 physically, mentally, and financially. We declare for the Lord’s hand and healing to all who are infected and to all who lost their job. We proclaim that the grace of God is sufficient for their life.
- We declare the Holy Ghost's fire will continue to ablaze and be released to every corner and area and all places and people. We speak to the Covid-19 virus to be consumed by the fire of God and to be completely washed out from this country and the rest of the nations.
- Lord Jesus, we invite and call forth Your angelic host to be sent forth upon Singapore to watch and guard every border. Any works and plans of darkness will be pulled down and destroyed in Jesus' name. Let Your glory enter all the borders of this nation. May Your blessings flow to this nation.
- Thank you, Lord, for the authority through Your Son, Jesus Christ, that You have given us. Your power will be released to Your people and churches as we proclaim Singapore to be virus-free, and to be cleansed and healed from Covid-19
- We declare for the speedy recovery of the economy of Singapore. The Lord opens a new door of opportunity for businesses and other sources of income for this nation. We proclaim there will be more opportunities and doors of works that will bless not just Singaporeans but other nationalities who are also living and working in this place.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 16 - 22 September 2020
- Lord Jesus, we continue to pray for Your love, compassion, and mercy to abound through this pandemic season. We pray for Your grace and mercy. Hear the cry of Your people to let this virus to be completely removed and washed out from every nation.
- To those who are still sick and have not recovered from this sickness of Covid-19: may all of them be healed by Your miraculous and merciful hands. Lift them from the bed of sickness to have complete recovery.
- Let Your peace, patience, discernment, and wisdom be available for those who bear the load to make decisions with widespread consequences - now that most of the resources of the nation are slowly getting depleted.
- We ask for Your protection of many families who are still facing financial difficulties due to the loss of their source of income because of this pandemic and have not recovered yet as this virus has not been totally eradicated. Lord, let Your mercy prevail and bless those mostly affected by these trials.
- We lift up to you all the dormitories in Singapore, that are most affected and infected by Covid-19. May these places are cleansed completely and the government has the wisdom and abilities to deal with this situation and the foreign workers are protected from the infection.
- Let us continue asking God for His grace and let us pray that the gradual resumption of activities will be expanded to normal gatherings especially the church worship service - that it will completely be restored to normal activities as before Covid-19.
- We declare harvests of souls all over the world. Despite this pandemic, people will be more aware and open their hearts for their need of the Lord and Saviour. Without God in our life, we cannot survive all these trials and future challenges.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 9 - 15 September 2020
- Let us give thanks to the Lord for the government of Singapore as they announced additional measures to help Singaporeans through the Covid-19 crisis that the world is experiencing. The government will also give and extend support for workers and jobs through the Jobs Support Scheme and COVID-19 Support Grant.
- Pray for the Lord’s favor and grace upon Singapore. God bless and prosper the business in aerospace, aviation, tourism sectors, and transform this nation's economy during and after this Covid-19 crisis.
- The Government is gradually permitting essential travel through various travel arrangements, therefore let us pray and declare the Lord’s protection from the Covid-19 virus for those going out of the country and those coming in.
- Let us pray that the gradual resumption of activities will get expanded to normal gatherings especially the church worship service will completely be restored to normal activities as before Covid-19.
- During this pandemic time, the faith of many will be severely tested and there will be a separation of goats from the sheep. Let us pray that many will remain strong in their faith and God will find them faithful until the end.
- Let us continue to ask the Lord for His healing to those who are infected by the Covid-19 virus. This infection will not spread out anymore and shall cease completely in Singapore and the whole world.
- God’s protection to all health workers and front liners fighting this Covid-19 and caring for the sick. Let us lift them to the Lord in our everyday prayer as they sacrifice and risk their own health and life to help and care for all the patients.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 2 - 8 September 2020
- Pray for the Lord’s protection among 800 foreign workers who had been quarantined after a new case was discovered among them recently. Let us declare that this new case will cease and stop now and will not escalate to higher or more cases.
- Pray for all the churches and all the believers nowadays to listen and be sensitive to what the Holy Spirit is speaking to His church and His people. Through this COVID-19 pandemic, everyone will be drawn closer to the Lord.
- Let us all draw closer to the Holy Spirit and allow Him to speak and reveal His heart and mind to our life regarding our spiritual life. We are open to His teaching and even rebuke.
- Let us acknowledge God in every drying area and part of our spiritual life. Let's repent and speak life to every dry bone in our spiritual life.
- Pray for the Lord’s mercy and grace during this pandemic season. May this testing will lead us more to seek God’s face and be restored to Him if we find our life being compromised in this world.
- Let’s ask our heavenly Father to raise an army of intercessors nowadays who will continue to stand in the gap and warfare against the wiles and works of the enemies against His church and His people. May God find many faithful armies who would respond to His calling.
- Let the anointing of Moses, Elijah, and John the Baptist be poured out and many would respond to live a holy life, with the anointing of the Holy Spirit to bring life to the dead, heal the sick, deliver those in prison and become the voice in the wilderness to shout out and call for people's salvation. There is a call for repentance and restoration to their King, Master, and only God, Lord Jesus Christ.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 26 August - 1 September 2020
- The road to recovery from COVID-19 may still be long and hard. But time and again, with God nothing is impossible. He will enable us to defy the odds as we pray together with courage and faith to the Lord.
- Let us also continue to watch and pray not only for the Lord’s protection against the COVID-19 pandemic but also for the Lord to continue surrounding all borders of this nation from any threat of terrorism that seems to be active again.
- Let us proclaim the Lord blessings and favor for Singapore's bilateral agreements with other countries that it will create more jobs in Singapore despite the pandemic situation.
- Pray for many employees who were retrenched and lost job despite the Government and the labor unions' calls on employers to lay off workers as the last resort and to do so fairly and responsibly.
- Let us speak shalom and peace to many people are worried about the weak economy of the country and reports on retrenchment exercises that may add fear to many.
- Let us lift our eyes to the hills and proclaim that Singapore's help comes from the LORD, the Maker of heaven and earth. Indeed, God who watches over Singapore will neither slumber nor sleep. The sun will not harm us by day, nor the moon by night.
- We speak healing for Singapore and whole Asia not only for COVID-19 but also for all aspects of the economy, businesses, and families who have been affected emotionally and mentally by fear, worries, and depression of what the future awaits them.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 19 - 25 August 2020
- Let us give thanks to God for Singapore's latest further pandemic measures to help workers and businesses that include a seven-month extension of wage subsidies under the Jobs Support Scheme and a new initiative to bolster hiring in still-growing sectors.
- Pray for Singapore and the government that leads this nation during this crisis as they continue to create new jobs and seize growth opportunities in a post-COVID-19 world.
- Pray for Singapore aerospace, aviation, and tourism industries - three of the hardest-hit sectors. They are key drivers of the economy and multipliers for other sectors in Singapore.
- Praise God that Singapore COVID-19 situation is “now under control”. Let’s declare God’s protection with the multi-ministry task force working towards resuming more activities safely and sustainably.
- Let us pray for the reopening of Singapore – Malaysia land borders for travelers that have started last Monday that it will not bring a new case of COVID-19. God will seal all borders of Singapore by the blood of the Lamb from any virus and diseases and the Immigration would able to detect any virus carriers and stop them to enter Singapore.
- Let us declare and decree continuously for our family, community, and the whole nation of Singapore to be safe from more new COVID-19 viruses. Businesses and even churches would able to be back to normal meetings and functions as before.
- The government and the Health workers would be given wisdom and discernment to able to make the right decisions on choices of medication and vaccine against COVID-19.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 12 - 18 August 2020
- We declare that by the stripes of Jesus, those who are infected by COVID-19 are healed. We proclaim that the Lord has taken their sickness and carried their pain.
- In the name of Jesus, we break the power of COVID-19 to the young and old, every person in Singapore, and every nation. We proclaim that premature death among those in hospitals and ICU is defeated.
- We thank you, Lord, that healing, health, and restoration are upon the people of Singapore. There will be no more new infection cases of COVID-19 in Jesus' mighty name.
- Forgive us, Lord, for allowing any fear and worries of the future and the lack of faith and trust in Your words and promises during the tests of this pandemic. Let the faith of your people arise and the fire of the Holy Spirit ablaze in everyone’s heart and life during this difficult time.
- We proclaim that what the enemy plans to separate and destroy the faith of God’s people will turn into a closer and intimate relationship with God. There will be a restoration of many broken relationships due to the absence of fellowship and time of bonding with family as people are gathered together more at home.
- We remember all the pastors and leaders of churches during this time of crisis. Some may feel anxious and discouraged because of the long process of this pandemic. We declare the hedge of protection from any demonic attack against them during this time. The Lord’s strength will be their strength and His wisdom and creativity in the ministry will be entrusted to them.
- Pray this prayer: Lord Jesus, our Great Shepherd, pastor the pastors of our city. Prepare a table before us in the presence of our enemies. Anoint us with fresh oil. Fill our cups to overflowing (Psalms 23:5). Turn every ordeal into a milestone of faith. Use our stories to inspire hope so that we might run with endurance and cross the finish line.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 5 - 11 August 2020
- Pray for all pastors and leaders as COVID-19 has affected most churches and servants of God. Pray for encouragement, spiritual strength, and wisdom during this time of new normal. Their fire in the Lord will not wane but continuously ablaze and God will meet their needs in all aspects of their life.
- Declare and proclaim blessings to all the servants of the Lord. The Lord will protect them, keep them, flourish them in their ministry, and grant them more faith and love amid this pandemic COVID-19.
- We declare the peace that transcends all understanding will guard the heart and mind of every family that parents who look after their children will receive strength and wisdom to choose what is right in God’s sight. They will not stay out from His will and way during this pandemic time.
- We proclaim and declare that people will put their faith in action nowadays that they will not let their hearts be troubled by news and fake news during this time of crisis.
- Pray for all staff in the Ministry of Education (MOE) and schools who are managing the current COVID-19 situation while ensuring that education proceeds normally as planned.
- Pray for students, teachers, and all other patients who are contracted with COVID-19 that the Lord’s grace and mercy be upon them. They would recover from their illness soon.
- Continue to declare and proclaim for the economy of Singapore that God will crown this year 2020 with His bounty and the coming years will overflow with abundance in Jesus' mighty name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 29 July - 4 August 2020
PROCLAIMING BLESSINGS FOR SINGAPORE
24 “The Lord bless you and keep you;
25 The Lord make His face shine upon you, and be gracious to you;
26 The Lord lift up His countenance upon you, and give you peace.
- We declare blessings of healing, peace, hope, and restoration be upon Singapore. The Lord keeps you safe and those living in this country shall be safe from any pandemic's virus and harm. The Lord will keep your economy safe from falling. The Lord lifts your economy, bless you, and make you prosperous.
- We declare that every doubt and fear in the hearts of people for the future shall be removed. Every family relationship that has been affected by this pandemic shall receive healing. Families shall be restored and reunited.
- We declare every stronghold and bondage over Singapore is broken. Your people shall be free in Jesus' name.
- Lord Jesus, we declare Your face to shine upon Singapore and Your grace of salvation to those who do not know and accept You yet in their life. We ask for Your forgiveness of their sins and ask You to write their name in Your book of life.
- Arise and shine upon Singapore and let the enemy of Covid-19 be washed out by the blood of Jesus Christ and be eradicated in this country and neighboring countries.
- We declare that Singapore 's economy, businesses, and investments shall be sustained, preserved, and guarded in Your supernatural keeping.
- We declare that the Lord’s countenance is upon the churches in Singapore and the harvests of the soul shall be gathered into His Kingdom through His churches and His people.
- We declare that the heart and mind of Your people in Singapore shall be in peace that passes all understanding in Jesus' mighty name!
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 22 - 28 July 2020
DECLARING PSALM 121:1-8 FOR SINGAPORE
121 I will lift up my eyes to the hills—
From whence comes my help?
2 My help comes from the LORD,
Who made heaven and earth.
- Lord Jesus, we lift our eyes to you during this crisis of pandemic. You are the Lord in control of heaven and earth and everything that is happening during this time. We proclaim You are our help, the maker of heaven. Singapore shall arise and Covid-19 is already defeated.
3 He will not allow your foot to be moved;
He who keeps you will not slumber.
4 Behold, He who keeps Israel
Shall neither slumber nor sleep.
- Lord Jesus, we declare that You will not allow Singapore's economy to be moved further down. We declare that You are keeping this nation in Your hand. You are not asleep and You are aware of every cry and prayer of Your people during this pandemic time. You are in control of everything.
5 The LORD is your keeper;
The LORD is your shade at your right hand.
6 The sun shall not strike you by day,
Nor the moon by night.
- We declare the Lord’s protection upon Singapore and all borders of this country are sealed and marked by the blood of the Lamb and no harm shall come upon this nation as the Lord is Singapore's keeper and shade during this crisis time.
- We declare that the Lord shall preserve Singapore from all evil viruses and diseases. We also proclaim the Lord Jesus shall preserve everyone in Singapore and no weapon of the enemy shall prosper against you.
7 The LORD shall preserve you from all evil;
He shall preserve your soul.
8 The LORD shall preserve your going out and your coming in
From this time forth, and even forevermore.
- We declare the Lord shall preserve even the economy of this country. Blessings of more opportunities for investments and business expansion in Singapore shall come in and go out. There will be more job opportunities for those who lost their job. More doors to be opened soon in Jesus’ mighty name.
- We declare that every individual and family in Singapore is covered by the blood of the Lamb. Every people in this country, from babies to elderlies, is protected by the Lord as they go and come in. All of us are blessed in Jesus' name.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 15 - 21 July 2020
- Unity, good leadership, and cooperation to all elected leaders from both parties who are elected by the people of Singapore.
- For peace to reign over Singapore and the surrounding nations.
- God bless and strengthen the economy of Singapore. There will be more job opportunities that are available this year and in the following years.
- Strong government with the clear mandate of righteousness and fear of the Lord in governing the nation.
- Pray for a hedge of protection around every family and home that no weapon of the enemy will prosper against them.
- Pray for all families in need: those are sick and in distress situation because of Covid-19.
- Pray for those looking for employments that God will open a door of blessing for them.
- Unbelieving families will find God’s salvation in these difficult times. People will find true hope and peace in Him despite what they are facing nowadays.
- Violence among families will cease and be replaced with God’s peace. The spirit of suicide among youth will also stop and God will release His angelic hosts to protect the young generations and preserve them from evil.
- Harvests of souls to be added more in the churches even after the Circuit breaker.
- Churches to be ablaze in the fire in their faith, praise and worship, and in their daily service to the KING.
- Creativity in the ministry and outreach effort with the new normal lifestyle after Covid-19.
- Pray for every believer to have Godly wisdom, boldness, and freedom to openly share the Gospel. The anointing of the Holy Spirit is upon them when they share the love of Christ to others.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 8 - 14 July 2020
- The government to have clear sight and righteous judgment.
- Pray for increasing wisdom and ability of the government in dealing with the challenge of Covid19 and the new normal lifestyle in the country.
- Strengthening the economy of the country and the ability of the government to develop and raise investors and businesses in Singapore.
- God's guidance to every Singaporean in electing the new government leaders on the 10th of July.
- For strengthening of marriages and parenting in Singapore.
- Pray against blindness and apathy towards the family,
- LGBT community may experience the love of God and receive the hope of salvation.
- For the Lord to pour out the spirit of adoption that breaks the stronghold of the orphan spirit.
- Restoration and healing of broken relationships among many families in Singapore.
- The courage to reach out to the unreached friends, colleagues, and families, especially to those who are in the LGBT community, with the love of God.
- God gives the churches and believers the strategies to uphold the righteousness of God in the country.
- For the generation of youth and young Christians to be discipled by the Word of God and not the media.
- That parents and the church will be equipped and trained to disciple our young children and teenagers on sexuality, the beauty, and wisdom of God's original design.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 1 - 7 July 2020
Psalm 24:1: The earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein.
Psalm 24:7: Lift up your heads, O you gates! And be lifted up, you everlasting doors! And the King of glory shall come in.
- Continue to declare protection to those working in the frontline for good health, safety, wisdom, and strength to help those affected by Covid-19.
- Singapore's economic recovery process will not be hampered. It will slowly and surely go back to a healthy recovery.
- Let's pray that the whole economic situation in Asia will bounce back to normal. It will pick up soon to a much better situation.
- The emotional and mental stability of those who lose their jobs and face big challenges in searching for a new job opportunity which becomes more difficult because of the effect of Covid-19.
- Amid the further outbreak of the virus elsewhere, pray that the world leaders will be given much wisdom and resources to manage the crisis and stem the spread.
- Pray for the protection for all levels of education from care groups to universities. May God protect them from the virus and other infections. They will be healthy and safe.
- All shops, malls, food courts, restaurants, and also buses will be safe and covered by the blood of Jesus against the spread of Covid-19. Let us proclaim that there will be no more cluster of Covid-19. The virus but it will be completely eradicated all over the world.
- The stigma of fear among the people and global leaders would be replaced by believing the sovereignty of God and learning to trust themselves and every decision that they would make for their constituents.
- During this pandemic time and staying at home period, the people of God would be able to sit down and patiently wait upon the Lord. They will seek more of His face than their fears and worries of the future.
- The ongoing pandemic in the world would not be taken lightly and the crisis would be a turning point to many.
- The churches will rise to its purpose and receive a new vision and anointing of the Holy Spirit to respond to world evangelism to bring in the harvest for the Kingdom of God.
- The vision and the fire of the 3rd Pentecost to be poured out soon and spread out to the world starting from Asia to the world. The great revival shall fall upon the whole world.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 24 - 30 JUNE 2020
Psalm 100:4: "Enter his gates with thanksgiving and his courts with praise; give thanks to him and praise his name."
Psalm 107:8-9: "Let them give thanks to the Lord for his unfailing love and his wonderful deeds for mankind, for he satisfies the thirsty and fills the hungry with good things."
- As Singapore enters phase 2, let us pray that there would be no more clusters of Covid-19. The case will remain low until it is completely gone.
- Let us continue praying for those who are having symptoms that they would quickly seek medical help and be dealt with before the condition gets worse.
- Pray for those who are still in ICU. May God’s mercy upon them and they would receive their healing from the Lord soon.
- Let us intercede for those who are still in the hospitals and recovering from the infection that they would be healed completely and be out soon.
- Pray for effective collaboration between Government agencies, social service agencies, and grassroots organizations to reach out to people in need.
- Pray that Singapore government's available resources will be well coordinated by government leaders and agencies for the use of those who are in great need.
- Pray for wisdom, empathy, and patience for those in the government in helping and reaching out to the needs of people. The churches will also rise to help and respond to the calls of help.
- God's protection to all people as many go back to work, normal business activities, schools, and other activities. May all of them are safe from viruses and infections.
- Let us decree and declare that this Covid-19 shall die completely and cease to exist in Jesus' mighty name forever.
- Let us pray for complete healing and recovery for all foreign workers infected by Covid-19 in Singapore that they would able to be back to work soon.
- Let us continue to pray for good health and protection of all our health workers in the hospitals and clinics in Singapore. God preserves them from any virus and infections that they have to deal with and encounter while they are treating their patients.
- Pray that there will be no more imported case of Covid-19 in Singapore. All people in charge would able to detect and isolate them wisely.
- Airline business would be back to normal but pray for the safety of every airline's crews and the rest of the workers.
- Singapore's economy would able to pick up soon that it would bounce back in health and prosperity in a short time, for nothing is impossible with the Lord.
- Those who need the job badly would able to find a job. God protects low-income workers in Singapore.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 17 - 23 JUNE 2020
1 Chronicles 16:34: "Give thanks to the Lord, for he is good; his love endures forever."
Colossians 3:15: “And let the peace of God rule in your hearts, to which also you were called in one body; and be thankful.”
Colossians 4:2: "Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful."
- Pray for the Lord's grace and mercy of the circuit breaker's gradual reopening so that it could proceed smoothly.
- The Lord’s guidance and grace for people to adjust well to a new normal lifestyle.
- Pray that people would not drop their guards down but to remain mindful of safety measures and observe safe distancing.
- Pray for grace and mercy to be upon Singapore as recovery effort is cautiously made.
- The government in Singapore is guided by the Holy Spirit's wisdom and strength to continue putting the systems and measures in place to safeguard lives, livelihoods, and also preserving the economic health of the country.
- There will be excellent collaboration and coordination between various ministries and government agencies so that plans are delivered and well-executed.
- Pray for creative and workable ideas to be given to countries and officials internationally as they discuss establishing green-lane arrangements, protocols, and opening up of borders.
- Let us declare and proclaim that the Lord peace will guard the heart and mind of every resident of Singapore and there will be peace in the land instead of fear.
- Let us intercede and proclaim that Singapore is protected and be spared by God for another wave of Covid-19. Let us reject it and declare that Covid-19 will now stop in Singapore and the rest of the world in Jesus' name.
- Let us pray that Covid-19 cases in the community would now stop and will cease to exist in the land and the nations.
- Let us pray that those who have experienced symptoms of the virus would be alerted and quickly respond to seek medical help and assistance to avoid new clusters.
- Pray to God to expose any hidden reservoirs of infection and this would not spark another case and will immediately be dealt with.
- Let us pray for those who already go back to works and schools for their safety and God to preserve them and protect them from the virus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 10 - 16 JUNE 2020
- Philippians 4:19 (NASB) And my God will supply all your needs according to His riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
- Singapore continual link-up with other countries to keep the supply chain going.
- The nation households' necessities will not be affected.
- Government's various incentives to fortify the economic activities of the country.
- National reserves available to be tapped on to help the nation tide through during this period.
- Various facilities being available as isolation centers for those who are infected by COVID.
- Most companies and workers quick to adapt to changes to the new normal.
- Wisdom for building contractors as they plan for capacity ahead for the eventual resumption of work.
- Operations at the worksites to be well thought through amid safety measures and labor crunch.
- Wisdom for Government as they consider if conditions are right for Singapore to allow a broader range of activities by end of June
- Wisdom needed in striking the balance between lives and livelihood.
- God's continued favor and grace be upon us as we move ahead with still a lot of uncertainty ahead.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 3 - 9 JUNE 2020
- Let us declare that the light of Jesus will arise and shine brightly to the nations and every disease and sickness shall be wiped out in the name of Jesus.
- The churches and believers shall be the light and the salt to the world, to all unbelieving families, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. This crisis shall bring the light of Jesus to shine brightly and powerfully to those in the darkness.
- We declare that this Covid19 shall not steal the joy, peace, and good health of the people but the Lord’s peace shall guard the hearts and minds of those who are affected by the virus and they shall overcome and come out victorious in the name of Jesus.
- Pray for supernatural understanding and decision-making ability regarding COVID-19 for all the leaders of the nations. We declare that they would operate with wisdom, strength, and guidance from the Lord.
- Pray that the economy of every nation: Singapore, Indonesia, the whole of Asia, and the world shall pick up again and recover to good health. All small and big businesses will supernaturally be renewed and every worker shall be protected.
- We bind the spirit of fear and death from operating and we render them powerless in Jesus' mighty name through His precious blood to all of our friends, relatives, and countries.
- We release the spirit of peace, power, and a sound mind to every person, community, city, and nation. The love of Jesus shall fill their hearts during this crisis.
- Pray that those who do not know the Lord that they will come to Christ and find the answers, not only in the current troubles but also in every need they face in their lives.
- Let's pray for awakening that people would turn to Jesus Christ nowadays when all their resources fail and their strengths are weakened. They will find strength in Christ Jesus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 27 MAY - 2 JUNE 2020
- Pray for Parents
- Emotional, mental, and physical well-being.
- Supportive and understanding spouse.
- The ability to manage stress appropriately as they understand their emotional responses to stress.
- The heightened level of stress and anxiety.
- The necessity to cope with multiple needs at the same time.
- The overwhelmed feeling of having to fulfill work commitments, household chores, managing kids, and keeping tabs on elderly parents.
- Concerns in the areas of finance, health, relationship, etc.
- The possibility of venting frustrations on others.
- Pray for Kids
- To be able to cope with school works.
- To be able to cope with environments that may be less than ideal for their growing up years.
- To be able to express their feelings well if they are stressed or confused.
- To have someone to talk to if they are given to constant abuse.
- To be able to receive early and timely attention if they experience cases that require adequate intervention.
- To be able to find love and support at home.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 20 - 26 May 2020
- "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." (Matthew 11:28)
- It has been almost 2 months and people may be feeling tired emotionally, spiritually, and physically on waiting for everything to come back to normal life. Let us proclaim and declare Matthew 11:28 to His people that they will come to Jesus and rest in Him.
- The phenomenon of online service and church has been the norm nowadays to most of the churches. Let us pray that families and individuals will able to adjust well in this norm and learn to soak in the presence of the Holy Spirit in their homes and rooms where they gather.
- Pray that God's purpose for His people and church during this time of Circuit Breaker will not be missed by His people. Everyone will learn to submit to the Holy Spirit and hear from Him on what He is revealing to us nowadays.
- Let us declare that every aspect in our lives that has already dried up because of many reasons could live again as we wait upon the Lord during this quarantine period. Let us also declare life to all the dry bones out there that they may also receive life from the Holy Spirit.
- Let us decree and declare that all the prodigal sons of God will return to the Father. All our prodigal children, siblings, relatives, and friends will go back to God and be restored to Him during this Covid19 crisis.
- Let us also prophesy life and restoration to many businesses nowadays that have been affected much by the Covid19 crisis. They shall arise and prosper again in the name of Jesus. The economy of many nations shall thrive. They will rise and prosper once again.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 13 - 19 May 2020
- Let us declare that the light of Jesus shall arise and shine brightly to the nations. Every disease and sickness shall be wiped out in Jesus' name.
- All churches and believers shall be the light and salt to the world and their unbelieving families, friends, neighbors, and colleagues. This crisis shall bring the light of Jesus to shine brightly and powerfully to those in the darkness.
- We declare that this Covid-19 shall not steal people's joy, peace, and good health. The Lord’s peace shall guard the hearts and minds of those who are affected by the virus. They shall overcome and come out victorious in the name of Jesus.
- Let us pray for supernatural understanding and decision-making ability regarding COVID19 for all nations' leaders. We declare that they would operate with the Lord's wisdom, strength, and guidance.
- Let's pray that the economy of every nation: Singapore, Indonesia the whole of Asia, and the world shall pick up again and recover to good health. All small and big businesses will supernaturally be renewed and all workers shall be protected.
- We bind the spirit of fear and death from operating in our friends, relatives, and countries. We render them powerless in Jesus' mighty name and His precious blood.
- We lose the spirit of peace, power, and a sound mind to every person, community, city, and nation. The love of Jesus shall fill their hearts during this crisis.
- Let's pray that those who do not know the Lord will come to Christ and find the answers, not only for their current troubles but also for every need they are facing in their lives.
- Let's pray for the awakening. Nowadays, people would turn to Jesus Christ when all of their resources fail and their strengths are weakened. They will find strength in Christ Jesus.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 6 - 12 May 2020
- Give thanks that nothing on earth can separate us from the love of God in Christ Jesus, our Lord (Romans 8:38-39)
- The fire of the Holy Spirit shall be poured out to the churches nowadays. They shall arise and be ablaze in their worship, prayer, and evangelism.
- Pray that God would continue to heal all the foreign workers in Singapore who are infected by Covid-19. There will be no more spread of the virus and the virus shall be wiped up completely from Singapore and the nations.
- God's wisdom for all the country's leaders on when to ease and lift the circuit breaker/lockdown in their countries.
- The economy of Singapore during the circuit breaker will not be much affected. The businesses will soon be able to operate and the works are restored to normal.
- Let us pray that the medicine and vaccine against Covid-19 will be soon available all over the world.
- Strengthen the faith of the believers who are affected economically during this lockdown or circuit breaker. Their hope and trust in the midst of this crisis will be put in the Lord.
- The name of the Lord Jesus Christ, and not the Covid-19, shall be lifted. The spirit of fear and death are completely burned by the consuming fire of the Holy Spirit.
- Family bonding will continue to be strengthened. There will be a restoration of the broken relationship between husbands and wives, and the children and parents, during this time of lockdown.
- Prophesy to the dry bones (backsliders and unbelievers) in our prayer, praise, and worship. Pray that people who are spiritually dead shall receive life from the Holy Spirit. Let us proclaim and ask the breath of the Holy Spirit to enter these dry bones. They will start to arise, live, and be restored to the Lord.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 29 April - 5 May 2020
- Let us praise the Lord who holds the keys of death and hades and has given us victory over death. We proclaim the risen and coming King, the Alpha, and the Omega, to the nations.
- We proclaim amid Covid19, Jesus Chris is the Lamb, who is worthy to receive power, praise, wisdom, might, honor, glory, and blessing.
- Lord, by faith we proclaim Hebrew 11:30 that the wall of Jericho, unbelief, and fear fall, and the Gospel of Christ rise in every nation affected by Covid-19.
- Pray for the churches and believers to continue marching in faith and prayer supplication. They will never give up to praise, worship, and declare our victory over the enemy and the Covid-19.
- Pray for the Gospel to go forth and be preached powerfully at all communities, cities, and nations. Pray for prayer altar to be established at every home.
- Pray for all pastors and servants of God to preach the anointed, powerful, and life-giving Word. Let's proclaim the captives to be set free, strongholds to fall, and signs and wonders to follow their preachings and teachings.
- Let's pray for a new dimension to happen in every country and household through this circuit breaker, lockdown, and quarantine. A new dimension in spiritual climate and ministry and a divine encounter with the Lord will happen. There will be circuit breakthroughs that happen through these circuit breakers.
- Please remember to continue praying for families. There will be protection from sicknesses and viruses (Covid-19). They will be blessed with physical, mental, and emotional well being. There are love, harmony, and fear of God in every home, and the Holy Spirit is glorified.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 22 - 28 April 2020
- Pray for the Lord to interfere and in Jesus' name, this COVID-19 virus shall stop to spread and recede and be gone completely.
- Pray that those infected at the foreign workers' dormitories in Singapore shall be healed and restored to good health and strength. This virus infection will no longer spread to others.
- Every evil plan of the enemies through this COVID-19 for the world and people shall be reversed back and turned to the great glory of our King of kings and Lord of lords, Jesus Christ. His redemptive plan to the world shall prevail and not delayed.
- Pray for the people in Singapore and beyond that during this difficult time of quarantine, lockdown, and circuit break, they will have peace and perseverance spirits. They will seek the Lord and hear His still small voice speaking to everyone relaying His message to us.
- Pray for the Lord Church globally to rise to pray, praise, and worship amid this crisis. They will be the light on a hill for the communities, cities, and wherever they are, and even to the government agencies and hospitals.
- Pray for all the pastors worldwide for the Holy Spirit's leading and guidance of the on-time teaching and preaching and right actions and decisions in every situation.
- The government leaders, especially the Presidents and Prime Ministers of the nations, will seek the Lord's heart and mind in this crisis. Pray to God to send them help and His wisdom from heaven. We rebuke in Jesus' name all inspirations, advice, and decisions that do not come from the Lord. Surround them, Lord, with Your protection, through the blood of Jesus Christ and wisdom that comes from the Holy Spirit alone.
- Pray for all the unbelievers that through this crisis, their hearts and minds are open to the Gospel. They will respond to His call and love. Pray that the harvests of souls will not be hindered anymore and they will be gathered around the world to the Kingdom of God.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 15 - 21 April 2020
- We thank God for the Resurrection power of the Lord Jesus Christ and let us declare that all COVID virus all over the world shall be completely wiped up in the Mighty Name of Jesus Christ.
- Let every knee bow down and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord over the nations. Every government leader, scientist, medical team and every people all over the world shall humble themselves and pray and call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus and they shall be saved.
- Every evil plan of the enemies through this Covid19 for the world and people shall be reversed back and turned to the great glory of our King of kings and Lord of lords Jesus Christ and His redemptive plan to the world shall prevail and not delayed.
- We pray that the case of the cluster in every foreign worker dormitory in Singapore shall be contained and cleansed and there shall no death but quick recovery for all infected by the virus.
- During the time of quarantine, let us pray that every family shall have a time of renewal of their lost relationship and there will be reconciliation healing and restoration of broken relationships in every family in Singapore and the world.
- Healing and cleansing of hearts and minds of every child and young people nowadays to the negative influence of internet games and anything that influences them to be far from God and even far from their parents.
- Every father of the family shall arise in their priesthood calling and responsibilities with their family. May God touched their hearts during these quarantine time and those who are lukewarm shall be restored to their first love.
- The Lord will visit every family and restore them to His redemptive purpose and during this time of lockdown, every family will have their encounter with the Holy Spirit.
- We cry out for the outpouring of the Holy Spirit nowadays to every people and household and the harvests of souls shall be gathered in the Kingdom of God during this crisis.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 8 - 14 April 2020
Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.—Philippians 4:6 (NIV).
- Pray for the scientists, disease experts, and epidemiologists who are working feverishly on vaccines and testing mechanisms. Pray for knowledge, wisdom, and endurance, for breakthroughs, and for resources.
- Pray for all men of the world to humbled down and turn to God in repentance and faith.
- We declare the eyes of the blind to see and ears to hear the calling of salvation to those who have not yet receive the Lord Jesu Christ in their life as their Lord and Savior amid the Covid19 crisis.
- Lord, we plead for your grace and mercy for those who are sick and infected by Covid19. We ask for your healing balm to be send forth toward them and heal them from their diseases.
- Protect the economy of every nation especially the considered third world country. Let this crisis end soon and restore the businesses and works of people all over the world.
- We lift to you Father every nation leaders like the president, prime ministers, congress, governors, mayors, and local officials. We ask for your guidance upon them to give wisdom and strength and discernment during this difficult times.
- Father we plead the blood of Jesus over the atmosphere of the whole world that every virus scattered in the atmosphere shall be washed away by the blood of Jesus and shall cease to exist forever in Jesus Name!
- Let the portal of the Covid19 shut down and we sealed it back by the precious blood of Jesus Christ.
PRAYER OF DECLARATION OVER COVID19 31 March - 7 April 2020
I declare that I dwell in the shelter of the Most High, I rest in the shadow of the Almighty, He is my refuge, my fortress, and my God and I trust Him. (Psalm 91:1-2).
The Lord is faithful; He will strengthen and protect me and my family from the evil one; Covid19 (2 Thess. 3:3). God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble (Ps. 46:1).
Lord Jesus amid this Covid19 crisis I declare that You are our hiding place, and You will protect us from trouble and surround us with songs of deliverance (Ps. 32:7).
I sing to God, I sing in praise of His name, I extol Him who rides on the clouds, I rejoice before Him—His name is the Lord. A father to the fatherless, a defender of widows, is God in His holy dwelling (Ps. 68:4-5).
I cast my cares on the Lord and He sustains me, He will never let the righteous be shaken (Ps. 55:22). I will lie down in peace and sleep, for He alone makes me dwell in safety (Ps. 4:8).
The Lord is my light and my salvation (even in the evil darkness of Coronavirus) —I shall not fear. The Lord is the stronghold of my life—of whom shall I be afraid? (Ps. 27:1).
Lord Jesus we declare that you cover all the doctors and all the frontliners who are fighting the Covid19 in every nation. Cover them with Your feathers and under Your wings they will find refuge; Your faithfulness will be their shield and rampart (Ps. 91:4).
Lord we declare the blood of Jesus will cover all the entrances of our dwellings, protects every one of our family and the plague of Covid19 shall not enter our home and my families too.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 26 March - 1 April 2020
Pray Psalm 46 aloud and welcome the Holy Spirit.
Let us declare the Lord’s peace upon our heart, our family and every people of every nation and they will be lead to seek and trust God in this Covid19 situation.
We reject and rebuke in Jesus Mighty Name the spirit of death through this Covid19 but rather we declare life and healing to the nations and those infected with Covid 19.
The believers and churches unite in prayer to call upon the name of the Lord and repent in behalf of the people and nations and cry out to God for His mercy and heal our land from Covid19.
Pray for God’s heart of love, mercy, and truth to dwell in us and show us how to face the challenges posed by the coronavirus.
Ask God to give supernatural wisdom to all national and local political leaders as they make decisions to protect people. Also for God to bring excellent advisers to guide them and give them the ability to communicate clearly to the public.
Lord Jesus we proclaim your words in 2 Corinthians 1:10-11 that You indeed delivered us from such a deadly peril of coronavirus and You will deliver us again. In You we have set our hope that You will continue to deliver us, as You help us by our prayers – Corinthians 1:10-11 (NIV)
Lord Jesus, we remember those nations like Italy, Iran, Korea; that were severely affected by coronavirus and those currently in isolation. May they know your presence in their isolation, your peace in their turmoil and your patience in their waiting.
“May your mercy come quickly to meet us, for we are in desperate need. Help us, God our Saviour, for the glory of your name.” (Psalm 79:8)
Churches and believers of God will rise up in His great purpose now a days and this crisis will lead everyone to seek God and be ablaze in the fire of the Holy Spirit.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 18 - 25 March 2020
Pray for people who are infected with COVID-19 or facing quarantine that they would not be afraid but the Lord’s comfort and peace be upon their heart and will find to seek and trust God in their situation.
Take away the fear, anxiety, and feelings of isolation from people receiving treatment or under quarantine. Give them a sense of purpose in pursuing health and protecting others from exposure to the disease. Protect their families and friends and bring peace to all who love them.
Let us intercede for people who are more likely than others to become severely ill from COVID-19 — the elderly and people with chronic health conditions. Lord protect them from harm and be their comfort in this time of uncertainty.
Lord we ask for wisdom daily for every government in the world that affected by Covid19. Guide them for right decisions that affect the lives and futures of every families, communities, countries, and the wider world. Also pray that their constituents to able to listen and submit whatever decisions of the government that would be good for them and their nation.
Pray for medical teams of doctors and nurses in their daily dealing with patients Be with them in making decisions and giving the right medications to patients and also daily strength and protection with the risk that they are facing in treating those with corona virus.
Lord Jesus we proclaim your words in 2 Corinthians 1:10-11 that You indeed delivered us from such a deadly peril of coronavirus and You will deliver us again. In You we have set our hope that You will continue to deliver us, as You help us by your prayers – Corinthians 1:10-11 (NIV)
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 12 - 19 March 2020
In times like these, we are reminded that “God is our refuge and strength, an ever-present help in trouble. Therefore, we will not fear…” (Ps. 46: 1-2).
We pray for quick containment of the outbreak in South Korea and Italy, both of which have seen a spike in new infections over the past few days.
- Healing to those who are sick with the virus. May they regain their strength and health through quality medical care.
- Protect and give wisdom to all the doctors, nurses, researchers and all medical professionals who seek to heal and help those affected and who put themselves at risk in the process.
- Be with the leaders of all nations. Give them the wisdom to decide and act according to your will for the well-being of the people they are meant to serve.
- Give the leaders of every nation the wisdom to understand how to contain the coronavirus and team of leaders that would work together to achieve victory and success in fighting the spread of coronavirus in their nation.
- Remove the fear and anxiety of many people but pray and delare peace in their heart and experience God’s goodness in their life.
- The Lord name be lifted up in time of crisis like this and this situation will turn to His glory as we declare great harvests of souls for the Kingdom of God.
- Continue to pray for all the churches to rise up and shine in the midst of fear and anxiety because of coronavirus.
- Let us pray for the Lord’s peace and love be experience and consume the heart of all the population of every countries around the world and especially to those who have contracted this illness and those who have lost loved ones.
- Pray that the relevant authorities in the world can take effective measures to control the corona epidemic; pray that God can help government authorities, medical units, and general public to work with each other for common good and the scientist to be able to develop Covid 19 vaccine soon.
CORONAVIRUS WEEKLY PRAYER ITEMS 4 - 11 March 2020
Pray Psalm 91 over your families and nations.
“When we live our lives within the shadow of God Most High, our secret hiding place, we will always be shielded from harm. HOW THEN COULD EVIL PREVAIL AGAINST US OR DISEASE INFECT US?” (Passion Translation, Ps. 91:9-10)
- The prophets are concerned that fear is spreading in epidemic proportions in our nations. Therefore, during this prayer time, we want to both pray against fear and remind ourselves that God has not given us a spirit of fear.
“For God has not given us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind” (2 Tim. 1:7).
- Because fear can cause us to also make reactionary or unwise decisions, we pray for wisdom for our leaders to contain the spread of the virus while protecting their people effectively. We pray also for the crisis response teams and emergency responders in each nation to be protected and be effective.
Two aspects of fear were identified—the fear of the contagious disease itself and the fear of lack. The fear of lack can cause economies to collapse and people to move into individual survivalism. Pray that the Lord will give individuals wisdom from Heaven during this season rather than becoming reactionary in self-protection.
For this reason we feel this is a wake-up call that we are a global church, and that the challenges affecting other nations truly affect us all. Pray for the nations as we pray for our own!
If you have been complacent about praying for other nations suffering from this virus, we encourage a time of reflection and repentance.
- Across the world people are being faced with the greatest fear known to mankind—the prospect of our own mortality. Pray for courage for believers to share Jesus effectively through this time of crisis.
- Many prophetic voices across the world have been prophesying the coming of the next great awakening, and that it will happen on a worldwide scale. Forces of evil would like to use this to either delay or disrupt the coming awakenings and revivals. Intercede that this will not happen, but rather escalate the moves of God worldwide. God wants this season to turn into a catalyst of revival instead of contagion.
“The thief does not come except to steal, and to kill, and to destroy. I have come that they may have life, and that they may have it more abundantly.” (John 10:10 NKJV).
- Make a decree that the coronavirus will cease worldwide, and that God will heal all who are currently affected by it.
- Re-consecrate yourselves, your families, and your nation to God in your prayer and plead the blood of the Lamb to your loved one, family, home, workplace, school, churches and our nation for His protection and cleansing from coronavirus.
Source: Cindy Jacob
Synchronize Prayer For Singapore And COVID-19 Issue
- That God protection is upon the doctors, nurses, specialists, administrators, receptionists, surgeons, anesthesiologists, ward helpers, staff, ambulance, and emergency workers, field workers, caregivers, service providers, etc.
- That they are refreshed physically, mentally and emotionally.
- That they would have time to recuperate and rejuvenate.
- That wisdom and clarity be upon them as they respond to changing circumstances.
- That peace and well-being be upon them and family.
- That the works of their hands would be success.
- Right and effective vaccines to be found soon.
- Current treatment and measures would still alleviate the suffering of patients and bring about recovery.
- Those affected would be given adequate care.
- Measures to stem the spread be effective here and in countries affected.
- Many be turning to God for divine healing during such a time.
- Critical points of spread to be identified and adequate measures put in place.
- Wisdom and quick actions by doctors, personnel healthcare, security, and relevant authorities to correctly identify potential carriers.
- This plague will eventually halt sooner than later.
- Possible measures by the government would help provide some forms of relief to businesses that are affected here.
- This challenging period would still be weathered through with the help of the Lord.
- The situation will improve and there will be an increase in those who are healed
- Businesses to pick up and be restored.
Fasting Prayer Together GBI
March 1, 2020 - 9 April 2020
Fasting and praying for:
- Indonesia "Peace of Indonesia"
- Freed from Covid-19 Virus.
- The threat of a global economic recession.
- The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus "Thy Kingdom come!"
- To complete the Great Commission of the Lord Jesus
- The rise of young people, the Jeremiah Generation
- Those who God use as the Messengers of the 3rd Pentecost
- Pray for Gereja Bethel Indonesia #WePrayGBI
- Pray for the Church of God #WePrayCOG
- Pray for Oral Roberts University #WePrayORU
- Pray for the World Evangelical Alliance # WePrayWEA
A Cry for Singapore and China
- Wisdom, understanding and abilities of Singapore leaders and China leaders in dealing the problems and in many decisions they will have to make.
- Healing and complete recovery to all infected by Covid-19.
- Protect and strengthen the healthcare workers.
- Reveal Christ, bringing more salvation.
- Strengthen the church in this time of testing.
- Unity of churches in praying and warring against Covid-19.
- Salvation and protection of those who are in China especially in Wuhan. The Lord’s grace and mercy be upon them.
- Open the heart and eyes of people to acknowledge the Lord and bow down at His feet.